Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rommie!!

S. SaDiablo said:
I almost always eat something sweet in the AM. Like pop tarts or cereal. ;)
With my teeth the way they are, I don't eat as many sweets as I once did.

RommieSG said:
Oh, do not worry, I possess a vocabulary that accurately reflects my mental acumen.
your acumen is anything but mental.

if you care about remaining in good standing at TK i suggest you start making amends with me otherwise you will be daycared summarily under my most esteemed aegis.

Grammour Boy said:
your acumen is anything but mental.

if you care about remaining in good standing at TK i suggest you start making amends with me otherwise you will be daycared summarily under my most esteemed aegis.
Khan.....I'm laughing at the superior intellect.

S. SaDiablo said:
So, what are we going to do about me being bored?
WE are not going to do anything, sugar.

because WE is not in charge.

i am the end all be all for the evening, and i have decreed that this thread is summarily closed and you and your little inexperiened virgin boyfriend will be daycared summarily under my most esteemed aegis.

Grammour Boy said:
WE are not going to do anything, sugar.

because WE is not in charge.

i am the end all be all for the evening, and i have decreed that this thread is summarily closed and you and your little inexperiened virgin boyfriend will be daycared summarily under my most esteemed aegis.
kittycup0ef.jpg

S. SaDiablo said:
Hey! It deleted my spaces....:(

_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ - _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _!
0f c0urse, i told you I am here to modulate the ellipticity of the fundamental pulse.

your posts will be modified into non-comprehension and eventually when i am done toying with you and your little anime-infatuated boyfriend who doesn't even know how to please a woman i will daycare the both of you summarily under my most esteemed aegis

Grammour Boy said:
0f c0urse, i told you I am here to modulate the ellipticity of the fundamental pulse.

your posts will be modified into non-comprehension and eventually when i am done toying with you and your little anime-infatuated boyfriend who doesn't even know how to please a woman i will daycare the both of you summarily under my most esteemed aegis
Is there a reason you like using the word aegis, instead of guidance? Or perhaps control? Might bring your point across a little better. ;)