Sad day

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
To my dear friends (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :rwmad: )

I had to call Hospice for my grandma today. Not sure if I'll be in the chat much (but I might be). I didn't want to bum the chat out with my teary sob stories. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You can bum us out if you want. Some of us like that.

Sad to hear your Grandma had to go to the hospice, but hopefully she'll be comfortable and have loads of nurses (and maybe attractive murses?) looking after her.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sorry to hear that, somehow giving you karma doesn't seem right.

Never feel like you cant talk to us.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm sorry, hon. Feel free to unload!

She needs to be where she can get the best care, you're only one human being.

LOVE YOU TOO!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hospice is coming to US! The nurse will be over to interrogate us at 11:30am tomorrow. Grandma is behaving as if she is ready to go out on the town, I think it's a relief to finally give up. I keep wavering between tears and some silly giddy feeling.

When people say nice things I want to cry, but if I'm just talking about worms or duck peni then I don't feel sad (I bought my gran a book and one of the girls in it called another girl a duck penis, and me and grandma had a big laugh about it). Everyone loves the duck penis. ALSO, sometimes I feel ok, and then I have to talk to her doctor's office or something and THEN I cry. Why can't I cry when I'm not on the phone with someone important? FUCK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You may have to explain to the nurse that talking about duck penii isn't part of her symptoms, but in fact normal conversation in your house. ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Speaking of attractive nurses!!!1

Wednesday my grandma was in the hospital and her nurse's name was Jason. He was CUTE. Grandma flirted with him shamelessly. I think she may have flashed him a couple times.

ALSO, even though you're making me cry, I love you all even more.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CELLPHONE PIX OF JASON AND ANY HUNKY NURSE FRIENDS OF HIS PLZ!

(originally I said GAY not HUNKY but it's only pix so I don't care what they poke)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
*hands Cassie pillzlol*

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

SAY HI FOR ME AND ASK HER IF SHE LIKES HATS FOR BATS!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nurses do have a certain propensity for being hot. It's like with airline stewards, only they're actually doing something useful.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NOW the relatives are beginning to arrive, it's 8pm... grandma is exhausted. THEY ARE IDIOTS.

Cody

I am sorry about you grandmother. When mine passed it was unexpected. She was getting up from a nap and my grandfather was there waking her up to have lunch. She got up and kissed him on the cheek and fell back on the bed, and died of a heart attack.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sorry to hear that, Cassie. Would a huggle be appropriate? Because I'm not good with SERIOUS WORDS.

*huggles Cassie if she wants a huggle*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Huggles are always good. Serious words make me get all teary, I'd rather think of the duck penis.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hospice is coming to US! The nurse will be over to interrogate us at 11:30am tomorrow. Grandma is behaving as if she is ready to go out on the town, I think it's a relief to finally give up. I keep wavering between tears and some silly giddy feeling.

When people say nice things I want to cry, but if I'm just talking about worms or duck peni then I don't feel sad (I bought my gran a book and one of the girls in it called another girl a duck penis, and me and grandma had a big laugh about it). Everyone loves the duck penis. ALSO, sometimes I feel ok, and then I have to talk to her doctor's office or something and THEN I cry. Why can't I cry when I'm not on the phone with someone important? FUCK.
It's because when we talk to somebody, we have to let go of our iron grip on our emotions in order to concentrate on what is being said. Plus - anatomically speaking, the act of crying is closely connected to one's larynx, so when you talk, you kinda trigger that pesty crying stuff, too. At least that's my theory.
Don't feel bad about that - relish in the fact that you totally disconcert the undoubtedly HAWT doctors by that and make them snap out of their professionalism. Doctors HATE that.

*huggles Cassie some more*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The duck penii is a good lightning rod. Hospice is a beautiful beautiful thing. How did the interrogation go? I hope they give her good drugs if she has any pain. With you around she probably won't notice any discomfort anyway.

Don't be surprised that your feelings and emotions can't keep up with each other.

Much love flowing your way.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's good that your grandma is having fun, at least. She sounds like a real firecracker.