Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex.

Sex on a beach is like masturbating with Lava soap, or a sexy corset with eight million tiny buttons on it. Good idea in theory, not so effective in practice.

Donovan said:
Sex on a beach is like masturbating with Lava soap, or a sexy corset with eight million tiny buttons on it. Good idea in theory, not so effective in practice.

That's what a pair of sissors of a pocket knife is for Donovan. Corset's can always be replaced.

I'm a man who likes to get down to business. Buttons get in the way and some bras are a bitch to take off.

Snip snip. Damn european men are hot! (My husband is Scottish and Irish, but italians sound quite nice) Are you PURPOSEFULLY trying to get me hot??? :P

:blush:

S. SaDiablo said:
Is it true that shoe size is porportional to other...measurements, DL?

one never reveals such information in public. But my ex's were more then satisfied.

And I'm being serious, this is me normally. Unless I'm under pressure, then I get a bit more sarcastic then normal.