Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Older Women

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Okay guys, we can't let the gals have all the fun. Let's show them that women are just as sexy when they get older.

Let's start with one that'll hit the hearts of all us Sci-Fi geeks.

Amanda Tapping - August 28, 1965

tapping1965.jpg

You consider these women, all born in the 60s, to be OLD? Good heavens! Try finding some really mature women with character born in the 40s and 50s. Of course, if all you guys are 13-18 they would be considered old to you.

Enkephalen said:
You consider these women, all born in the 60s, to be OLD? Good heavens! Try finding some really mature women with character born in the 40s and 50s. Of course, if all you guys are 13-18 they would be considered old to you.
Finding someone from the 40's who still look that good today, is kinda hard. I started with 40 years old, and am working my way backwards. So wait it out. ;)

How bout these

Diane Lane
Susan Sarandon
Angela Basset
Heather Locklear
Sandra Bullock
Sarah Jessica Parker

All over 40....

You know what, Laker_Girl does sort of look like Lori Loughlin, only 10 years younger and with MUCH better hair! No wonder I am so attracted to her, I had a HUGE crush on LL when "My Secret Admirer" came out!