Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Older Women

Well, there is some truth to that. I think Halle Berry is a beautiful looking person. That police photo of hers is pretty scary. But, it gives me heart. I mean, if she looks that bad in real life and Hollywood can make her look that good, then if they ever get ahold of me I'm going to be absolutely freaking drop-dead gorgeous.

Enkephalen said:
I go away for a couple of days, come back to this thread and, with the exceptions of Goldie Hawn and Jaclyn Smith, the women listed are still all born in the 60s. You guys seem so enamored with air brushed, photo enhanced pictures of t.v./movie actors that when some of them get arrested you blanch at their mug shots -- "Oh my god, what happened to her, she's got blotches and bags and dark circles?!" Well, aside from the drinking and drugs that got them arrested, that's what women (and men) really, really look like. None have a perfect body, perfect features, perfect skin. Why is it that women can appreciate a man the way he really is, but men just have to have that perfect air brushed woman who, in reality, is wafer thin from an eating disorder? Bet she's really wonderful to hold in your arms -- like a dry bag of twigs. But hey, some guys are really into home gardening.

Show me what you mean.

And, BTW, it's genetic and instictual.

Big Dick McGee said:
You know what, Laker_Girl does sort of look like Lori Loughlin, only 10 years younger and with MUCH better hair! No wonder I am so attracted to her, I had a HUGE crush on LL when "My Secret Admirer" came out!
HEY I PROINTED OUT THAT LAKER_GIRL LOOKS LIKE LORI LAUGHLIN!!!

:kitty:

Enkephalen said:
I go away for a couple of days, come back to this thread and, with the exceptions of Goldie Hawn and Jaclyn Smith, the women listed are still all born in the 60s. You guys seem so enamored with air brushed, photo enhanced pictures of t.v./movie actors that when some of them get arrested you blanch at their mug shots -- "Oh my god, what happened to her, she's got blotches and bags and dark circles?!" Well, aside from the drinking and drugs that got them arrested, that's what women (and men) really, really look like. None have a perfect body, perfect features, perfect skin. Why is it that women can appreciate a man the way he really is, but men just have to have that perfect air brushed woman who, in reality, is wafer thin from an eating disorder? Bet she's really wonderful to hold in your arms -- like a dry bag of twigs. But hey, some guys are really into home gardening.
Okay, contrary to your belief, I don't have time to spend all fucking day doing this. I started at 1965, which is 40 yrs. old, and am working my way backwards. I don't really give a flying fuck if you're 60, 70, 80, or 100 fucking years old, but if you're feeling left out, I can't really do much about that. So if you feel that there are women out there that should be up here, then you go look for them, and you post the fucking pictures. Until then, step off, cause I don't have the patience to fuck with you!!

:slap:

Hehe, it should be interesting how some of them would look in a "then and now" set. But I won't bitch. I like this thread.

RommieSG said:
Okay, contrary to your belief, I don't have time to spend all fucking day doing this. I started at 1965, which is 40 yrs. old, and am working my way backwards. I don't really give a flying fuck if you're 60, 70, 80, or 100 fucking years old, but if you're feeling left out, I can't really do much about that. So if you feel that there are women out there that should be up here, then you go look for them, and you post the fucking pictures. Until then, step off, cause I don't have the patience to fuck with you!!

:slap:

Dude, chill before that throbbing vein in your forehead bursts. What's the matter, can't handle an opposing opinion? Have a hard day keeping it under control and decided to get into a bitch slapping contest with yourself? I would have thought that you, being a member of TK, would be quite able to handle any kind of debate, but apparently you are more sensitive than you let on. If you only want to read a response that agrees with your point of view, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. And contrary to your belief, I really don't spend any time at all thinking about how you should spend your day. But thank you for thinking I do. As for your request to "step off", respectfully I must decline. I do have opinions and, I unless I'm mistaken, I am free to express them here. I am, however, sorry that it distresses you when I do.

Catherine Keener, 3-26-60

catherine-keener-12.jpg

Was great in The 40 Year Old Virgin. (We just saw it today.)

Madeline Kahn

madelinekahn.jpg

Sadly, no longer with us.

Julie Newmar, 8-16-42

newmar_julie.jpg

Freakin' Catwoman! I have had the honor and pleasure of kissing the back of her hand.

Enkephalen said:
Dude, chill before that throbbing vein in your forehead bursts. What's the matter, can't handle an opposing opinion? Have a hard day keeping it under control and decided to get into a bitch slapping contest with yourself? I would have thought that you, being a member of TK, would be quite able to handle any kind of debate, but apparently you are more sensitive than you let on. If you only want to read a response that agrees with your point of view, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. And contrary to your belief, I really don't spend any time at all thinking about how you should spend your day. But thank you for thinking I do. As for your request to "step off", respectfully I must decline. I do have opinions and, I unless I'm mistaken, I am free to express them here. I am, however, sorry that it distresses you when I do.
Then have some patience, and we'll get to your age group. Whatever part of the middle ages that may be.

RommieSG said:
Then have some patience, and we'll get to your age group. Whatever part of the middle ages that may be.

Sorry, I didn't think I had to wait until you completed your photo retrospective before being allowed to comment. I didn't realize that the thread starter gets to control it and the people who make comments in it. You're just so cute when you are trying to be cleverly dismissive.

You're right. I shouldn't march to the beat of your drum, and I won't. My pictorial will continue as I have time, but you're more than welcome to add to it, as others have.

I just wanted to show that women are still sexy when they get older. And as most women avoid mentioning 40 years old like the plague, I thought that was a good place to start.

Not to offend any women.

Hope you all have enjoyed the pics so far.

and another one who glows with her own inner beauty and confidence:
the one, the only,

Sophia Loren:
20 Sept, 1934

sophia.jpg

(oi! we should all look so good at her age!)

Yeah, Sophia Loren is still gorgeous, but Tina Turner has always been an inspiration. She looks like she has lots of energy and feels good too.

Enkephalen said:
OMG that is too funny! Where are earth did you find this?

One of the places I play is attached to a BBC message board. Some of the posters link to little video clips like that one. I was going to post a link to the video of the overweight kid stuck in the sewer in Stockton, CA but thought some people would be mighty offended.