Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Older Women

^?

C'mon, women in their forties are older than the fresh-faced beauties of twenty and thirty...the whole point of this thread is they can still be pretty damn alluring!

"Older" isn't a dirty word any more.

I thought the contributors here demonstrated that.

Ann Curry actually got her start right here in Medford Oregon on KOBI 5. Thanks for posting hers!! :)

Big Dick McGee said:
^^Any older pictures of her? I'm dying to see what she looked like at age 25!
Gods, I wish. I've been looking for some time now.

I did read an interesting bit that she's giving up her position on the Today show this month? Anyone get up that early to watch the Today show to confirm?

BlindGroping said:
Ha!!

Oh, that's funny.

Yes, 20 year olds are great to look at and maybe fuck,
don't ask them for their thoughts about the future, coffee, about their career choices, philosophy,
Hell, don't ask them to think .
Or for that matter, to speak at all.

They are good for sex toys though.

Funny, I dated a guy that said he didn't like to date women in their 30's because they, "Have too much baggage already." I told him that him dating 20 somethings was only going to make him their 30 something baggage. My favorite line to little girls in their late teens and early 20's is, I've been your age, you haven't been mine. There are plenty of intelligent, self assured 20 somethings out there but far fewer than 30 somethings.

Agreed, but I thought it was a good place to start, and work back from.

1965 and before seemed reasonable.

as a bloke i have to say that a tight body will always catch my eye, but not necessarily keep my attention. my preference is for IQ+Personality

RommieSG said:
Ann Curry actually got her start right here in Medford Oregon on KOBI 5. Thanks for posting hers!! :)

Say what?!?! OREGON!?!?! Why didn't you tell me dammit! :rwmad:

Tell me, how old is THIS woman? :D
tkav2.jpg