Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Older Women

Ha!!

Oh, that's funny.

Yes, 20 year olds are great to look at and maybe fuck,
don't ask them for their thoughts about the future, coffee, about their career choices, philosophy,
Hell, don't ask them to think .
Or for that matter, to speak at all.

They are good for sex toys though.

Goldie Hawn, 21 November 1945

0593053575.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Andie MacDowell, April 21, 1958
Geena Davis, Jan. 21, 1956
Diane Keaton, Jan. 5, 1946 (Full frontal nudity in last year's "Something's Gotta Give.")

Mari Iijima - May 18, 1963

mari051863.jpg

For those of you who don't know her, she was the orininal voice of Linn Minmei in the SDF Macross series, and she'll be reprising her role in the English dub coming out during the first of the year.

And just FTR, I'm 26. While I don't consider these women to be old, by most counts they are considered 'older'. 40+ for any gender is considered to be 'older'.

Judie Aronson - June 7, 1964

aronson060764.jpg

She played 'Hilly' in the movie 'Weird Science'. Got to looking her up tonight, and DAMN. ;)

I go away for a couple of days, come back to this thread and, with the exceptions of Goldie Hawn and Jaclyn Smith, the women listed are still all born in the 60s. You guys seem so enamored with air brushed, photo enhanced pictures of t.v./movie actors that when some of them get arrested you blanch at their mug shots -- "Oh my god, what happened to her, she's got blotches and bags and dark circles?!" Well, aside from the drinking and drugs that got them arrested, that's what women (and men) really, really look like. None have a perfect body, perfect features, perfect skin. Why is it that women can appreciate a man the way he really is, but men just have to have that perfect air brushed woman who, in reality, is wafer thin from an eating disorder? Bet she's really wonderful to hold in your arms -- like a dry bag of twigs. But hey, some guys are really into home gardening.

I think it is because we women are generally better looking then men - regardless of our age. Even when we are looking like crap, we look better than they do. Doesn't mean they can't clean up nice. What sucks is that a guy can be 50 lbs. overweight and look really bad but he can go on a diet for a week, hit the gym every day for a month, get a shave and a haircut, buy some new clothes and he is looking pretty decent again. Women don't bounce back as quickly and we pretty much have to work at maintenance all the time.

The women posted upthread don't look underweight to me. They probably don't enjoy eating as much as I do, but then again I don't make my living in front of a camera that adds 10 pounds to my frame and people don't judge me based mostly on my weight.

It's all in the airbrushing and altering of the photos. I don't think any of us know what these women really look like in real life -- except those "camera doesn't lie" police photos. As for the weight thing, female actors are judged harshly, while male actors can skate by. Look at Vince Vaughn -- his weight yo-yos up and down and no one cares and he still has no problems dating someone like Jennifer Aniston. It's no wonder you are seeing more and more female actors slipping into anorexia or bulimia and claiming that they only lost their "baby fat".