Shatner is going to "space"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I hear it's the Final Frontier.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He thought of something else he had to say to Gene and this is the only way to get in his face now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It'll probably be a better ending than the one he got in Generations.

Being shot out of a giant space penis like celestial spooj vs. being impaled on rocks by a steel bridge left over from the Planet of the Apes crew?

MODMAN

It would be hilarious If something went awry mid-flight and he had an breakdown -- warning lights flashing red about him. "Scotty! Report! Sulu, get us out of here, warp factor 10!"

"Sir, please remain calm - this is simply a --"

KARATE CHOP.

<Feed cut>

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
James Doohan only got to go into space after he died. Shatner has to one up him.

Last edited:

MODMAN

I guess Takei will want to go up next.

Only if he gets to go higher than Shatner, of course.

I think it would be a nice touch if they all wore comm badges. Or if the spacesuits were mustard (mustard for Bill, the rest can have red - stuff 'em).

Trek fans - "He's wearing a TNG comm badge. The canon!"

Can they give the rocket a temp. registry of NCC-1701?

Anyhoo ... no doubt, there'll be something Trek-related. Knock it out of the ballpark, Bill. You might inspire Bezos to buy the franchise from the creatively bankrupt Paramount!

Fun Lovin' Dave

I guess Takei will want to go up next.

Only if he gets to go higher than Shatner, of course.

I think it would be a nice touch if they all wore comm badges. Or if the spacesuits were mustard (mustard for Bill, the rest can have red - stuff 'em).

Trek fans - "He's wearing a TNG comm badge. The canon!"

Can they give the rocket a temp. registry of NCC-1701?

Anyhoo ... no doubt, there'll be something Trek-related. Knock it out of the ballpark, Bill. You might inspire Bezos to buy the franchise from the creatively bankrupt Paramount!

There would be safety concerns wearing any apparel not fabricated specifically for the flight.

I'd be happy to see the old guy get up there and back successfully.

CaptainWacky

Remember when Stephen Hawking went into space and he came back in a wheelchair. Something to think about.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky