Shatner is going to "space"

Fun Lovin' Dave

Truly an inspiration for us old timers. Although at 90, he's in a different class of old timer. I look older after a hard night than he does and he's got 3 decades on me!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
His little speech afater getting back was genuinely very well delivered and touching.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
245653368_422782955877732_5739632844155393070_n.jpg

Mirah

I love you
I wonder who the lady pawing him at the beginning of the post-flight interview link was.

That must be the reason I keep saying "Shatner is going to Spice" whenever I see this thread.

My small town radio station was asking who should go next and the answers were funny especially those that were like, "Shatner went to space?"

Dr Dave

pillzlol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
AFTER the overwhelming and euphoric adrenaline rush slowly receded from his body, Captain Kirk aka William Shatner aka The Oldest Man In Space was brought crashing back down to earth by the small print in the contract he signed with Blue Origin billionaire Jeff Bezos.

“What are you, 90 years old? You going for a piss break won’t be a problem you’re colostomy bag probably has its own colostomy bag, right? Haha,” said Bezos as he showed an ashen faced Shatner around the Amazon factory he will be working in until the full cost of his space flight is paid off.

After given Shatner a tour of all places workers collapsed and died of exhaustion, Bezos lightened the mood by revealing he had accumulated an extra 100 million to his fortune since they walked into the facility 10 seconds ago.

“Always read the small print William. Fair is fair, everyone has got to pay their way. Well, not me when it comes to taxes but you get the idea. You thought the trip was free? C’mon, I’m not made of money?” said Bezos as his solid gold body shone under the factory lights.

Wearing a back brace to help with lifting heavy packages over the course of a 12-hour shift with no let up, it is believed that based on entry level pay for an Amazon factory worker, Shatner will be free of his debts sometime after the 4th Cyborg Wars in the early 44th century.

“Oh and you see that guy over there,” said Bezos pointing to an intimidating security guard, “I call him Will Break Your Legs If You Even Think About Unionising, bet you’ll never guess how he got that name?” Bezos asked Shatner, who was beginning to regret his trip in the billionaire’s dick rocket.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shatner might have been to space, but he's never been on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! eating kangaroo testicles with Joe Swash.

Wait, what was my point again?

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you print a photo of Joe Swash onto labels, would that make them Swashstickers?