Some opinons Pickle has you might be interested in.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
So, I hacked your site and saved a few threads. Hope you don't mind.

Here are some of Pickles better quotes.

These come mainly from his "hidden" forum.

Pickle said:
As far as the Badlands goes: I think this will soon happen; regardless of any potential change in TK management. Dual and his contingent of rabble-rousers and semi-literate imbeciles have stated this as their intention for months now. It is still my contention that Jenna intended this with my demodding and the whole bogus implementation of "democracy" and the "spamstitution". Without myself or Neil, there's no one to stop it. (No offense to Kitty, Yub or Ily: most of you have lives). The Badlands WILL be absorbed into the Minefield; and it's for the best. What's left of that place is a withered husk and a parody of itself.

In any case, live or die, Troll Kingdom will continue to be irrelevant. That is all.

I really hope you were making a parody of what Messy said in keeping with the theme of the thread. Messy, btw, knew the entire time what was going on behind the scenes. So did I. You got duped and opened your big mouth.

If you don't like this place so much, why stay here?

Pickle said:
WHAT Badlanders? TK Badlanders are a dying (DEAD) breed...

You'll all go back to polishing Wacky's axe and drinking Gagh's kool-aid soon enough...

Pickle's comment about what will happen when the Badlands gets merged with the Mine Field again. What a sucker....

Pickle said:
what sane person would willingly become a TK admin in the first place?

Judging by the first quote you gave, you were clamoring at one point to be a TK admin. What changed? Bitter much?

See, I don't like people who talk shit, but I tolerate them. What I can't tolerate are hypocrites who talk shit.

I like you, man. I really do. However, you really need to drop the act. Either get over the fact that mm dumped you as a mod and did what she wanted with her board, or, please, get-the-fuck-out.

Also, instead of bitching you could just participate and have fun. That's what TK is lacking. Participation and enjoyment. A piece of advice from someone who's been at this place a while: It will never be what you want it to be, because you don't pay the bills. When you do pay the bills, you can do whatever you like. Until then, shut up and enjoy the ride.

PS. I already archived the threads, so don't bother deleting them.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think I read these anyway. Weren't they in a hidden forum he unhid when Loktar stomped his feet for a bit?

Pickle is entitled to his opinions. He's a knobber, so it's to be expected.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Pickle's predictable responses:

1. Its just fake drama/bibble. What? you thought I was really angry/bitter/meant what I said(but I am always honest)?

2. You don't get me/it

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You forget

3. The end is night. TK is dead to me, yet I keep going back.

4. Please post at my Fail Board!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I think I read these anyway. Weren't they in a hidden forum he unhid when Loktar stomped his feet for a bit?

Pickle is entitled to his opinions. He's a knobber, so it's to be expected.

It's still hidden.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
So, I hacked your site and saved a few threads. Hope you don't mind.

I really hope you were making a parody of what Messy said in keeping with the theme of the thread. You got duped and opened your big mouth.

If you don't like this place so much, why stay here?

Pickle's comment about what will happen when the Badlands gets merged with the Mine Field again. What a sucker....

Judging by the first quote you gave, you were clamoring at one point to be a TK admin. What changed? Bitter much?

See, I don't like people who talk shit, but I tolerate them. What I can't tolerate are hypocrites who talk shit.

I like you, man. I really do. However, you really need to drop the act. Either get over the fact that mm dumped you as a mod and did what she wanted with her board, or, please, get-the-fuck-out.

Also, instead of bitching you could just participate and have fun. That's what TK is lacking. Participation and enjoyment. A piece of advice from someone who's been at this place a while: It will never be what you want it to be, because you don't pay the bills. When you do pay the bills, you can do whatever you like. Until then, shut up and enjoy the ride.

PS. I already archived the threads, so don't bother deleting them.

I like you, man. I really do.

Yes, the love is obvious.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's still hidden.

Correct. He never unhid it. He took away my ability to post in the hidden forum and made it read only when I jokingly said I was going to spill the secrets contained in the secret forum(which I never actually did). Shortly after he stated they were eventually going to make the forum public so me spilling the beans early shouldn't have mattered. And thats why I stomped my foot.

Weevil

Correct. He never unhid it. He took away my ability to post in the hidden forum and made it read only when I jokingly said I was going to spill the secrets contained in the secret forum(which I never actually did). Shortly after he stated they were eventually going to make the forum public so me spilling the beans early shouldn't have mattered. And thats why I stomped my foot.
I'm pretty sure you maliciously turned on him, maybe out of boredom, and openly mocked the existence of the forum at Jack's board. It was hardly as innocuous as you make it sound.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm pretty sure you maliciously turned on him, maybe out of boredom, and openly mocked the existence of the forum at Jack's board. It was hardly as innocuous as you make it sound.

Me: I'm going to spill all your secrets. lol j/k.

Pickle: Meh. I'm going to probably open it to the public eventually anyway. But I'm going to take away some of your priveleges for the secret forum even though you haven't done anything yet and I know your joking.

Me: Fuck you! I'm out of here. *logs out, deletes bookmark for the site, tells of Pickle's meanness at jack's board*

How is that malicious?

Weevil

It's not, but that's not what happened.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I think I've been gone too long, because I have no fucking clue about any of this!

Weevil

Weevil

They could be grooming you to become the replacement Jack.

Weevil

Is it working?