Some opinons Pickle has you might be interested in.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
SOMEONE sure is obsessed. Keep dancing, Greg :bigass:

Never confuse obsession with boredom. When they said that idle hands are the devil's plaything, they were talking about me. You are interrupting my elimination of boredom with your endless bitching and moaning about how you'd like the badlands to be and how this site is a dump and a failure, blah, blah, blah. It makes reading this forum not fun any more. Especially with your OCD replying style in which you reply to the top 20 threads in the forum. It makes this place a veritable mine field, consisting of your complaints and whining. Subsequently, you demolish any chance a thread had of being fun and enjoyable.

If you want to blame the downfall of the Badlands on anyone, all you need to do is look in the mirror.

You cried like a girl with a skint knee when the Spamstitution and elections were started. However, it didn't interfere with the everyday life of the badlands. In fact, it gave us a harmless activity to do. We all get to play musical chairs with the moderator hat and life goes on as usual. It was fun. But, all you could see is that you weren't in charge or the head moderator and that bugged you. So, you immediately dismissed it and started your campaign against it. Not only that, but you went off and created a spinoff board titled THE BADLANDS just so you could be in charge there. In reality, the elections were a lot of fun to participate in if you just managed to relax and enjoy the show.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Correct. He never unhid it. He took away my ability to post in the hidden forum and made it read only when I jokingly said I was going to spill the secrets contained in the secret forum(which I never actually did). Shortly after he stated they were eventually going to make the forum public so me spilling the beans early shouldn't have mattered. And thats why I stomped my foot.

I'm pretty sure you maliciously turned on him, maybe out of boredom, and openly mocked the existence of the forum at Jack's board. It was hardly as innocuous as you make it sound.

Me: I'm going to spill all your secrets. lol j/k.

Pickle: Meh. I'm going to probably open it to the public eventually anyway. But I'm going to take away some of your priveleges for the secret forum even though you haven't done anything yet and I know your joking.

Me: Fuck you! I'm out of here. *logs out, deletes bookmark for the site, tells of Pickle's meanness at jack's board*

How is that malicious?

It's not, but that's not what happened.
LOL and Loktar isn't going to listen. He knew what he did, and it's part of the troll for him to rewrite the history to make himself into a victim. The real joke is that he thinks he fooling anyone.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL and Loktar isn't going to listen. He knew what he did, and it's part of the troll for him to rewrite the history to make himself into a victim. The real joke is that he thinks he fooling anyone.

Yes I know what I did. Get punished for a crime I didn't commit and then have Pickle and now Kitty troll me for some lulz and make me look like a liar.

Weevil

Don't forget me.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Never confuse obsession with boredom. When they said that idle hands are the devil's plaything, they were talking about me. You are interrupting my elimination of boredom with your endless bitching and moaning about how you'd like the badlands to be and how this site is a dump and a failure, blah, blah, blah. It makes reading this forum not fun any more. Especially with your OCD replying style in which you reply to the top 20 threads in the forum. It makes this place a veritable mine field, consisting of your complaints and whining. Subsequently, you demolish any chance a thread had of being fun and enjoyable.

If you want to blame the downfall of the Badlands on anyone, all you need to do is look in the mirror.

You cried like a girl with a skint knee when the Spamstitution and elections were started. However, it didn't interfere with the everyday life of the badlands. In fact, it gave us a harmless activity to do. We all get to play musical chairs with the moderator hat and life goes on as usual. It was fun. But, all you could see is that you weren't in charge or the head moderator and that bugged you. So, you immediately dismissed it and started your campaign against it. Not only that, but you went off and created a spinoff board titled THE BADLANDS just so you could be in charge there. In reality, the elections were a lot of fun to participate in if you just managed to relax and enjoy the show.

The fact that wrote that legalese masturbatory aid known as the "spamstitution" indicates that you and I clearly have different ideas of fun. The fact that you think I ever cared about being in charge, or that my laughing is "whining" or "bitching" proves you're as gullible and clueless as the newbs. If I WANTED to be a castrated pseudomod don't you think I would have ran in one of those silly elections?

If Ily were solely in charge forever, that would be fine. If she had one or two "backup mods" (that DON'T have to be me) I'd be cool with that. If one were to take that ridiculous "citizen list", cut out all the duals and most of the newbs, then AUTOMATICALLY ROTATE everyone left as a mod without the bother of retarded "elections", I'd be fine with that too. The reason for my distaste with this system is twofold:

1. It distracts from the mindless spam.

2. It sets Badlanders against each other.

We're no longer the threat we once were because of all this pointless infighting. Just as the person who instituted this planned. What you call "harmless fun", I call castration.

As far as my "spinoff" board is concerned: That has been discussed for nearly two years now.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Seriously or not, at one point the collected Badlander's attention was focused agasinst the admins, the Minefield, and/or idiots like falconarg.

Now those energies have been directed towards each other, and the various artificial "factions" that have been created. Worse: cunts like Dirk, Hummus and Aqua are actually embraced, when they should be tarred and feathered.

No it doesnt. It adds to it.

Again: I disagree.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
wtf?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm pointing out his hypocrisy. He's sitting there railing against the admins, mine field, et al. When he's acting just as elitist as he accuses them of being.

FYI, he's really overplaying his role (well, his involvement in the Badlands) as "Terror of TK". The badlanders were and still are a benign group of angry spammers. Nothing more. Have you gotten an admin fired, ruined a marriage, outed a pedo, or gotten a forum named after you? No. So, sit down. In fact the lot of you got trolled hard by mm and falconarg. You couldn't even get rid of one mugentard. Stop sucking your own cock.

Lastly, being a menace within the board isn't all that impressive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
He got himself fired by merging the Badlands and the MF.

That counts as a victory for the respective forums.

You really need to learn how to read.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Have you gotten an admin fired, ruined a marriage, outed a pedo, or gotten a forum named after you?

I've ruined quite a few marriages. That has nothing to do with trolling and everything to do with my penis. The rest of that shit is for amateurs.

What I get is self important nerds like yourself drooling and screaming my name months and even years after the fact.

You need to define your parameters. Are you targeting me as a person, or the Badlands as a whole? You seem to be jumping back and forth.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Who's dense? He did that as a departing stunt. missmanners even confirmed it. A lot of TK admins have done that. Granted, his was far funnier and grandiose than simply deleting fucking everything or dumping MSN chatlogs, but I'm pretty sure it was intentional and sanctioned.

Stop sucking your own cock. It's becoming obscene...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
See my reply above. Cow was blindly flying into the closed window of the Badlands long before that...he's a born mark.

(Notice I said THE BADLANDS, not me)