Some opinons Pickle has you might be interested in.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I've ruined quite a few marriages. That has nothing to do with trolling and everything to do with my penis. The rest of that shit is for amateurs.

So, what professional work have you done?

What I get is self important nerds like yourself drooling and screaming my name months and even years after the fact.

That quote screams of solipsism, ineptitude, and large amounts of hypocrisy.

You need to define your parameters. Are you targeting me as a person, or the Badlands as a whole? You seem to be jumping back and forth.

Your actions and the actions of your ideal badlands. As you said above, only you and neil can save the badlands. So, let's take a look at your past exploits to get an example of where you'd take the place. Obviously, it'd be your personal spam-land with a lot of self-adulation, but not a lot of real action. Remember, I'm going by what you've said.

We're no longer the threat we once were
Threat? You have yet to prove what kind of threat your bandlands were.

the collected Badlander's attention was focused agasinst the admins, the Minefield, and/or idiots like falconarg.
Yeah, falcongarg. The one mugentard you couldn't get rid of...
Or, the admins you got fired...
Maybe the mine field. I'm sure they're all torn up over everything...

:phprolleyes:

cupcakea please....

Weevil

He got himself fired by merging the Badlands and the MF.
:lol:

What I get is self important nerds like yourself drooling and screaming my name months and even years after the fact.
That seems to be the topic of all of your posts that appear to contain effort. If you took the feud away, would you have anything to post about? I ask because if anything, (ex)Comiconers never let anything die and know how to keep stuff like this going and going.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
See my reply above. Cow was blindly flying into the closed window of the Badlands long before that...he's a born mark.

(Notice I said THE BADLANDS, not me)

He stayed quite calm when messy and I went after Caco. I sincerely doubt your statement.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yeah, falcongarg. The one mugentard you couldn't get rid of...

You think we WANTED to to get rid of him? Does a boxer get rid of his favorite punching bag?

it'd be your personal spam-land with a lot of self-adulation,
Are you really that stupid? Don't answer that.

And actually no. MY ideal Badlands has nothing to do with any adulation of any kind. But plenty of spam. nonsensical random stuff.

Threat? You have yet to prove what kind of threat your bandlands were.
The proof was Cow's meltdown. You can sugarcoat and rationalize all you want, but the simple fact is an admin doesn't shit himself over a forum THAT consistently unless it bugs him just a little. Or how about MM instituting this retarded election in the first place? Why would she do that, if not a little nervous with the way things were going?

As you said above, only you and neil can save the badlands.
Did I say that? LOL Plenty of people COULD save The Badlands...but most of them have no interest in doing so. Others have tried, and no one listened.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
That seems to be the topic of all of your posts that appear to contain effort. If you took the feud away, would you have anything to post about? I ask because if anything, (ex)Comiconers never let anything die and know how to keep stuff like this going and going.

Long term feuds are funny as hell. I admit it. The fact that Vap and Hellman may one day be throwing their bedpans at each other in the nursing home makes me smile.

But sure, there's plenty of other things to post about...care to explain BLEACH to me?

Weevil

I'm just referring to your current posting habits. If you enjoy this then more power to you.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
NO RLY: What's the difference between a hollow and an arancar? (Did i mispell that?) WTF is "Spiritual Pressure"? What's with all the bone masks?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
And I'm guessing a Soul Reaper takes the spirits of the dead to the afterlife, right? But why do they have military ranks yet dress like fucking college kids?

And what's with those talking stuffed animals? Those are just creepy!

Weevil

NO RLY: What's the difference between a hollow and an arancar? (Did i mispell that?) WTF is "Spiritual Pressure"? What's with all the bone masks?
A hollow is a former ghost that turns into a monster instead of haunting houses. An arrancar is a hollow which has acquired Shinigami/Death God (Or Soul Reaper as they are likely referred to as in the dubs) powers and is more humanoid. All hollows have bone masks because the author was inspired by the Mexican Day of the Dead or something.

Spiritual Pressure is this manga's term for 'power level'.

The stuffed animals came from the only interesting, anime-only filler arc. They are 'modified [artificial] souls' which can switch bodies if the little pill their soul is contained in gets spat out and swallowed by someone or something else.

The show is much worse than I thought it would be in the first dozen or so episodes. Actual episodes or moments worth watching are exceedingly rare (good characters are non-existent save for one). I still keep up for some reason, likely in case if I create another Bleach Sucks youtube vid.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I usually just watch it during commercial breaks for something else...Like most Anime, (for me at least) the visuals are AMAZING, while the plot makes less sense than an Alzheimer patient's ramblings...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You think we WANTED to to get rid of him? Does a boxer get rid of his favorite punching bag?

Excuses... excuses...

MY ideal Badlands has nothing to do with any adulation of any kind. But plenty of spam. nonsensical random stuff.

But it IS that already. With a healthy dose of political intrigue.
The proof was Cow's meltdown. You can sugarcoat and rationalize all you want, but the simple fact is an admin doesn't shit himself over a forum THAT consistently unless it bugs him just a little.

OR he thought this place was getting too big for its britches and trolling with the admin CP is always fun to watch. Even if you're on the receiving end.

Or how about MM instituting this retarded election in the first place? Why would she do that, if not a little nervous with the way things were going?

OR she thought this place was actually an organized bunch of posters instead of a silly bunch of spammers. Therefore, she gave us the recognition we deserve. Same thing happened to the Mine Field.

Others have tried, and no one listened.

Talk about practicing what you preach...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
The fact is, you and I will NEVER agree on this issue. What you see as a "healthy dose", I see as an OVERDOSE...

I guess it's like Sonic Youth, Kids in The Hall, or seafood: you either love it; or you hate it.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Conchaga's right about everything all the time forever and ever and ever.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
HOLY FUCK WHERE DID THAT NEG GO I JUST SAW IT AND NOW IT'S GONE

Don't take my negs, I always liked it when I was red.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
He got himself fired by merging the Badlands and the MF.
It was either that or becasue I removed all the other admins. Maybe both.

See my reply above. Cow was blindly flying into the closed window of the Badlands long before that...he's a born mark.

(Notice I said THE BADLANDS, not me)
Now I thought some of the members were rather happy to feed off playing the victim in my little games with the cupcakeer Minefielders.

The proof was Cow's meltdown. You can sugarcoat and rationalize all you want, but the simple fact is an admin doesn't shit himself over a forum THAT consistently unless it bugs him just a little.
If I was shitting on the forum then I was only adding to the pile.

Some former admins would disagree with your interpretation. Red and Sardy first come to mind. Some of us prefer a somewhat memorable exit from the staff.
Or how about MM instituting this retarded election in the first place? Why would she do that, if not a little nervous with the way things were going?
Trying to relive the past glory of Efcl.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The badlanders were and still are a benign group of angry spammers. Nothing more. Have you gotten an admin fired, ruined a marriage, outed a pedo, or gotten a forum named after you? No. So, sit down.
Some of us just like the drama, no matter what form it takes. I'd say for the most part, the Badlands is right where I'd like it to be. If it calms down too much, there will be ways to stir the shit back up.

It's all about the self entertainment. Look outside the box a bit more.

In fact the lot of you got trolled hard by mm and falconarg.
This has got to be bait. You don't really believe this, do you? Check my above response.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Now I thought some of the members were rather happy to feed off playing the victim in my little games with the cupcakeer Minefielders.
I found a lot of what you did down here very interesting. I was a bit disappointed when I would miss some of it, only seeing the bitch / moan and aftermath threads.

You've got to admit, certain parties danced and danced hard for Falconarg.
Falcy was under a few posters skin. I batted him around some when he still posted in SF. By the time he got down here, I was bored with and/or disinterested in him. What I did found amusing was how he irritated others.