Some opinons Pickle has you might be interested in.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
sorcerers-apprentice.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It works like magic. The more someone bitches about the same thing, the more others think the whiner really cares. Even after turn coating or suddenly losing interest over and over, the trick always works. Even when giving heads up that it's all fake drama, most of the posters around here eat it up every time anyway. Fucking priceless.
I try, but I think I'll never understand how this is entertaining. I just never will.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It's shit stirring. Some of us aren't happy here unless there's a healthy amount of infighting and chaos at all times.

Speaking of which, I hope Jack's dancers return to the SF now that Jack's back. Those were amusing reads.

Weevil

I try, but I think I'll never understand how this is entertaining. I just never will.
You get used to the plot twists and developments that happen(ed) in GFHH, or the outside troll 'attack' and eventually can't do without it. It's like the cannibal trolling I think you described, and it's not as desirable as the other stuff. Methadone.

As soon as some of the good stuff returns all of this will be abandoned. Mark my words.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's shit stirring. Some of us aren't happy here unless there's a healthy amount of infighting and chaos at all times.
Hence the name TK, I get it. But it goes back to the eternal debate about a troll board: should it be a place for trolls to gather and share stories and make plans for trolling the outside world, or should it be a nasty chaotic field for trolls to cannibalize each other until the place has to be shaken out every couple of years? Should trolls be trolling a troll board on top of everywhere else?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'd think it should be both, depending on what forum you're posting in.

GFHH = plans for other boards

SF / BL = infighting

etc etc

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I feel the same way about the Mine Field sometimes.
Why would you take such a thing personally? I'm not talking about the Badlands, I'm talking about trolling in general.

And anyway, you're not a troll. You're the guy who runs out and gets the trolls a pack of smokes.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Hence the name TK, I get it. But it goes back to the eternal debate about a troll board: should it be a place for trolls to gather and share stories and make plans for trolling the outside world, or should it be a nasty chaotic field for trolls to cannibalize each other until the place has to be shaken out every couple of years? Should trolls be trolling a troll board on top of everywhere else?

Ideally, it should be a board where the members work together to bring internet terror to other boards. But that just lends itself to being nothing more than just a place to coordinate where the posters don't necessarily have any kind of relationship with each other - good or bad.

Once you throw any kind of relationship into the mix, it's going to start creating rifts, and on a troll board, that encourages a lot of in-trolling. People come to boards like this because they're headstrong, opinionated, and just plain fucking assholes. Those kinds of people won't back down, no matter what. And then the new people that come start to think that this is the way the board is meant to be, and they start following right along until all you're left with is a bunch of monkeys throwing their shit at each other.

Weevil

Also, and not to belittle anyone's opinions here, I despise this sort of 'let's analyze TK and talk about our feelings stuff'. None of that would be going on if the good stuff were around either (Accurate or not.) At least QSF has a break for the day. It's a magnet for that and it must die.

Cacophony

Also, and not to belittle anyone's opinions here, I despise this sort of 'let's analyze TK and talk about our feelings stuff'. None of that would be going on if the good stuff were around either (Accurate or not.) At least QSF has a break for the day. It's a magnet for that and it must die.

Will you please stop degrading me? I mean seriously, it's like every letter you type is breaking a tiny piece of my soul off to go burn in the deepest pits of hell.

:( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Analyzing done. I've been sitting at the computer too much all day working on side projects and checking this place intermittently, and I got punch-drunk. I am but a humble woodland creature who loves his pussyboy Mine Field AND HAS THE ABILITY TO BAN ANYONE HE WANTS AND DELETE HALF THE BOARD IN SECONDS FLAT MWaHAhHahHAhahAHAHhaahhaha...

I'm worse than trolls. I come here all day and I don't even troll. What the fuck is up with dat?

Cacophony

Analyzing done. I've been sitting at the computer too much all day working on side projects and checking this place intermittently, and I got punch-drunk. I am but a humble woodland creature who loves his pussyboy Mine Field AND HAS THE ABILITY TO BAN ANYONE HE WANTS AND DELETE HALF THE BOARD IN SECONDS FLAT MWaHAhHahHAhahAHAHhaahhaha...

I'm worse than trolls. I come here all day and I don't even troll. What the fuck is up with dat?

You're just an absolutely sweet man who should be sitting around all day in a plush robe on a leather chair, smoking cigars and drinking the finest wine there is <3

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And anyway, you're not a troll. You're the guy who runs out and gets the trolls a pack of smokes.
Apologies Loktar. I was just sassing you back for overreacting.

I'm trying to remember what movie/TV show that quote is from? Except the guy said "Satan" or "devil" instead of troll...

Cacophony

Eggy Weggies said:
Awwwww tell me more about my eyes!

If I knew what color they were, I would! :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Training wheels coming off, are they? Now go get me some smokes. :day:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yup. So glad everyone came back to renew all these pissing contests.

I think I prefer TK boring.

Stop complaining, in a few months we can talk about baseball again.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

I love it when you say "on top of"