Some opinons Pickle has you might be interested in.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Stop complaining, in a few months we can talk about baseball again.
WHERE!!?? We got rid of the sports forum. :cry:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Also, and not to belittle anyone's opinions here, I despise this sort of 'let's analyze TK and talk about our feelings stuff'. None of that would be going on if the good stuff were around either (Accurate or not.) At least QSF has a break for the day. It's a magnet for that and it must die.

Oh Christ, are you whining again?

jack

Weevil

jack

When I broke both my wrists in a car accident I got to ride in one of them.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
To be honest, when you're called-out on whining like a bitch and then claim that it's fake drama or shit-stirring, it's a total cop-out. A big pile of bullshit. You're backpedaling and trying to cover up the fact that you're a whiny bitch that really does care about whatever it is you're bitching about.

I don't buy the drummed-up drama for one damned second.

Guy 1: WAAAAHHH!!! I'm so butthurt over this thing.
Guy 2: Shut up you sissy. Grow some balls.
Guy 1: Yeah, well, I was just faking my tantrum. HA HA TROLLED U!
Guy 2: Yeah right. You're a pussy. Get over it.
Guy 1: Nuh uh! I totally made it all up and I don't really care about this thing.
Guy 2: Whatever...
Guy 1: WAAAH! I'm so butthurt over the same thing still!
Guy 2: I thought we went over this. Remove the sand from your vag and deal.
Guy 1: LOLZARAPTOR! I totally trolled u gain!
Guy 2: Sure.. whatever man.
Guy 1: WAAAAH! I'm so butthurt about this same thing all over again!
Guy 2: Will you shut up already?
Guy 1: I told you before I'm making it all up. You're so gullible!
*the thing mysteriously goes away*
Guy 1: HOORAY! MY VAGINA STOPPED HURTING!
Guy 2: Making it all up, eh?

QED

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To be honest, when you're called-out on whining like a bitch and then claim that it's fake drama or shit-stirring, it's a total cop-out. A big pile of bullshit. You're backpedaling and trying to cover up the fact that you're a whiny bitch that really does care about whatever it is you're bitching about.

Guy 1: Nuh uh! I totally made it all up and I don't really care about this thing.

QED

*opens up the Badlands playbook, flips to the appropriate page and highlights*

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
At least for me, everything here is fake drama. I have enough shit on my plate in RL. Anything that happens here is a diversion. I couldn't really give a shit about anything that happens here even if I wanted to.

There's been plenty of shit in my two years here that I've bitched about continuously, but it eventually showed I didn't really care, whether I was called out on it or not.

Whatever. Think what you want. Rehash the same post over and over again. It'll get us nowhere, but give us plenty to squawk about.

And yes, I realize you are referring to Pickle, not me.

jack

After what happened with Pickle at RK, I have to say I'm of the same mind. I NEVER gave much of a shit about the board, except for the arcade which I carefully preserved. It was a spite board to start, but Pickle seemed to think his pecuoiar brand of spam was interesting to me, or that because we were "friends" it was his personal playground. I got sick of that bullshit pretty quickly.

I'm kind of getting a glimmer of what's happening here, and while I enjoy the drama part of posting around these parts, my real life bears little or no resemblance to anything taking place at TK.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Quit crying Gnome, it's not like that was the first board of yours I trashed.

I NEVER gave much of a shit about the board,

Then why start it in the first place? To prove how useless you truly are? Most of us know that already ;)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy

QED

To be honest; you prove yourself dumber and dumber with every post. I've been laughing my ass off at fools like you since 2002 ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I would like to report this thread for false advertising. After reading all of these posts I find I am not the least bit interested in Pickle's opinions as was promised. I would like also to request a refund of 2.17$ which is what it cost for internet services during the time I wasted reading all those posts. Thank you.