Star Trek Picard season 3

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What shitty character will they invent for Spiner to play?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe he'll be Mott the retired barber, who also comes along for the adventure.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He'll be some sort of emergency data hologram, but he'll keep glitching out like Max Headroom.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Lefty" Soong, shiftless brother of Khan who was a mechanic at the local robogarage.

The Question

Eternal
What shitty character will they invent for Spiner to play?
Django Watusi Soong, Noonien Soong's first cousin who had secretly helped build Data The Whole Time and who there was no room for in the shuttle Noonien and his android replica of his wife escaped Omicron Theta in while leaving behind both their biological son Inigo Altan Soong and all their other androids, until it's actually revealed that none of the Soongs were biological men but who were all in fact constructed by one Bob Wheeler from Yugoslavia after he gave up the worm farm.

MODMAN

I'll start a list of things I'd like to see in Picard S3:

- Sweaty R-rated sex scene between Will and Deanna. No body doubles; I want Frake's bare arse doing the thrusting.

- A female Soong descendent (played by Spiner). He has already demonstrated his versatility in playing female characters (see: Masks, A Fistful of Datas).

- After nearly dying in a 21st century drive-by, Picard goes in for a complete upgrade. Defensive: personal shields, internal transporters nodes. Offensive: can transform arm into phaser (or whole body into a phaser turret).

- Worf no longer identifies as male and asks you respect their new pronouns, or they will kill you where you stand.

The Question

Eternal
-Guinan is recast again, this time portrayed by a Chia Pet.

-The Enterprise 1701-D appears, but has been redesigned to look like the Vegas Vic sign.

-The shipboard computers are now voiced by a digital recreation of the voice of Gilbert Gottfried.

-In the final scene, William Shatner reprises his role as James T. Kirk and urinates on the main cast. While singing.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
A pretty major spoiler for season 3 has been inexplicably revealed so if you don't want to be spoiled don't click. A courtesy you'd think some of the bigger Trek social media accounts would be warier about revealing before the season is even out but whatever.

311165884_1531600673955317_3341083719722858477_n.png

Brent Spiner is back as Lore. I mean, everyone was joking about how they were going to shoehorn Brent into the series, and here it is!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What a smorgasbord of references. I can’t imagine how this could all come together in a coherent fashion... which is probably the low expectation required.