Star Trek Picard season 3

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It would be kind of cool if the borg tried to assimilate the goo people, and then the founder had goo sex with one of them and whispered ASSIMILATE THIS.

The Question

Eternal
Jeez, thing the Borg were terrifying before...

whisky

Boobie inspector
With some of the deep cuts we are getting i wouldn't be surprised if the aliens from conspiracy turn up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Space battle on Fronter Day with every major class from the past 200 years.
Like Picard is on trial again, only this time it's more like the Seinfeld finale.

The Question

Eternal
Space battle on Fronter Day with every major class from the past 200 years.
If it's KurtzmanTrek ships, how would you be able to spot the differences? Titan-A is almost identical to the DiscoPrise.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The shrike comes back with a weaponised whale probe, and with the entire fleet crippled the TNG crew have to use the saucer section of the enterprise d from the fleet museum to save the day.

The Question

Eternal
The shrike comes back with a weaponised whale probe, and with the entire fleet crippled the TNG crew have to use the saucer section of the enterprise d from the fleet museum to save the day.
By crashing it into Marina Sirtis's butt.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

StarMan™

If it's KurtzmanTrek ships, how would you be able to spot the differences? Titan-A is almost identical to the DiscoPrise.

Yuck. I'm thinking Constitution, Excelsior, Reliant and the legendary OBERTH. And the TNG series / movie era ones ... Ambassador, Akira -- wait, we ran out of money.

The Question

Eternal
I don't get KurtzmanTrek design ethos, anyway. "We can't make ships designed in the '60s look like they were designed in the '60s! That's so daaaaaaated! We'll make them look like ships designed in 1987, instead!"

Um... :hmmm:

The Question

Eternal
Except for the whole "BLUE NEON X-TREME!" note on all of it... Very Andrew Probert of them, I guess.

Not that it was a bad thing in TMP, where it was subtle. And even in TNG, when they'd show a Miranda-class or Excelsior-class, the whole thing wasn't doused in blue neon. But as of KurtzmanTrek, it's like retroactively every Starfleet ship from NX-01 to the Intrepid shown in Picard S3 has a level of technological advancement measured by 0.000x%.

Same level of absurdity as having a TOS-era D7 show up in Voyager, but even then, they at least wrote in an excuse for using such an old ship. As of Picard Season 3, (Strange New Worlds version of) Pike's Enterprise would show up and nobody would even notice it isn't a contemporary ship.