Star Wars: Andor

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
First three(!) episdoes tomorrow.

MODMAN

I have no interest in Andor. I think it's got the guy from Rogue One in it - that's the extent of my knowledge.

So perhaps with my interest at non-existent, with no hype or any worries about being disappointed, I might like it?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Seen the first three, I felt like I liked it, but if you asked me what happened in the first two episodes I'm not sure I could tell you.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I can definitely see why they released all three at once. Because this was not three episodes; it was one 100 hundred minute episode arbitrarily divided into three. I think all the set-up did pay off though, because the third episode was great. Stellan Skarsgard is such a good actor and he feels like a classic rebel guy already. I like all the acting and little interactions between the characters, they felt like real people. The action in the third episode (because there wasn't any in the first two!) was really good in a more grounded Star Wars way. It looked so much better than Obi-Wan Kenobi too, like it was actually taking place in a real place that exists.

The younger cop guy is totally going to go and join the Empire now, isn't he? The actor was good (they all were!)

So yeah if I'd just watched the first it would have been seriously undwhelming and I'm wondering what it's going to be like next week when there's only one episode. But it's good!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Given that they built a set half a mile long I can't see him getting off that planet any time soon, either that or he keeps going back to it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've just seen the 1st one, and I am glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really know what happened! I won't be able to catch up on all of them until tomorrow.

I like the actors.

CaptainWacky

Given that they built a set half a mile long I can't see him getting off that planet any time soon, either that or he keeps going back to it.

Well it looked like he was leaving the planet at the end. But there's other characters still there who I assume we'll see more of.

SAUSAGEMAN

I like this i think.

I hope they use CGI technology to give us Jyn Erso saying "this is a rebellion isn't it i rebel" during the climactic final episode.

CaptainWacky

I like this i think.

I hope they use CGI technology to give us Jyn Erso saying "this is a rebellion isn't it i rebel" during the climactic final episode.

Felicity Jones isn't dead!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finally finished the 3rd one. It was much better than the first two!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I *just* watched the first episode and I don't know what happened in it.
Yeah I was confused too. Did he tell that stripper he was looking for his sister and then ask her what his sister's name was? How do you not know your sister's name?

But yeah, the third episode was the best.

CaptainWacky

I assume he was asking what name the new stripper was going by (I can't remember.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Given how young he was when he left he might not remember her name, he isn't using the same name he had.