Star Wars: Andor

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet their entire prison system is on the brink of rioting! They probably didn't start doing this until after the crackdown, and it's just now starting to fall apart.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There's prisons where the prisoners think there's a chance of being released and will work hard to achieve release. There's prisons whith recycled prisoners who know they're not getting out but presumably are still forced to work (because the other choice is death.)

And there's probably straight-up slave labour camps where Wookiees are made to mine spice and die.

(It's also not clear if they were doing the "recycling" thing before the heist caused them to crackdown in every area.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I've never wanted a show to end less, even more so when we have to wait till 2024 for season two.

SAUSAGEMAN

nah if he's a jedi he's this guy

CaptainWacky

B2EMO is a good boy who deserves droid treats.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Poor B.

CaptainWacky

So what are we betting Karn does next week? Something completely ineffectual, then dies?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think he'll be back next year.

I reckon he will come face to face with Cassian not he able to kill him, and get bitch slapped, go home in shame, and kill his mum.

CaptainWacky

Post credit scene of his mum in bed with Palpatine.

CaptainWacky

With kindness.

MODMAN

- During the space battle -

Partner: "OMG you should see your face right now."

Me: "What? Haha. Yeah the detail - and the blue hue from the planet's atmosph--"

<Luthen goes full Darth Maul mode>

Me:

giphy.gif

whisky

Boobie inspector
Mixed feelings about the last episode, but that after credits scene, chefs kiss.