Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
She's motivated by revenge against Vader, but also blames the Jedi for not protecting her and her friends from him. So she'll go to Tatooine and kidnap Luke or whatever then manage to have a finale length fight with Obi-Wan despite just being stabbed in the gut by Darth Vader.
The other Inquisitor survived a lightsaber stab to the stomach also. Maybe that's the Inquisitors superpower.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He had a bit of a rest for a while at least!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Fantastic conclusion, Obi Wan had animie style powers towards the end, animated clones wars stuff, it's like they went out of their way to show he was more powerful than Rey.

Still can't seem to kill Vader though, but then that was never going to happen.

The smashed mask was a nice touch, it felt like he really connected with the old Anakin for a second there.

It was in interesting choice at what could have been Vader's death, he let Obi Wan know he didn't fail him. To give his old master some sense of peace.

Owen and Beru did great in the fight with Reva, Owens line about Luke being his destroyed me.

Some nice cameos towards the end.

CaptainWacky

"Whether Vader dies or I, this ends today!" Then he just walks away leaving Vader alive. He wasn't even in lava this time! But the fight was a lot better than the one in the third episode (which I didn't like much to be honest!) I still can't help but find it a bit video gamey/fan fictiony when Obi-Wan is throwing rocks around and stuff? I just have to get used to how there's going to be a lot of these Star Wars tv shows and they're going to show a lot of things between movies that I wouldn't have imagined before.

Beru is still cute. What the fuck happens to her in the next nine years.

Ewan's "hello there" delivery was perfect.

Vader's mask split in the exact same way (but the other side) when he fought Ashoka in Rebels. He should get that looked at.

When didn't Vader just follow Obi-Wan in his shuttle right away and leave the stardestroyer to follow the rebels? Wouldn't Sheev really want to find Obi-Wan as any Jedi alive is a threat to him? Etc.

I guess they had a rule they were only allowed to use the Imperial march, the force theme and Leia's theme once in the whole season.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
This fight was better but they both looked pretty bad!! I don't know why they didn't, like, light any of the fight scenes apart from the lightsabers themselves. It makes it look very cheap. Going from Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting in the middle of some rocks on a very dark planet to Reva chasing Luke through some rocks on a very dark planet looked really bad!

I don't really understand Reva's plan?? She goes to find Luke, but she wants to kill him?? How does she know he's not Owen & Beru's child? Does she know he's Vader's child somehow???? Revenge??????? Where was Bail? Wasn't he going there first?

Luckily Obi-Wan managed to get back to his ship, take off, fly to Tatooine and land in about 5 minutes to catch Reva in time.

You could have removed all of the Reva and Luke stuff from this episode and wouldn't have made any difference.

CaptainWacky

I think the idea is she knows Obi-Wan is looking after him, so assumes he's force sensitive child Obi-Wan is protecting and killing him would be revenge on Obi-Wan for...not...saving her from Anakin? (I don't know.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think the idea is she knows Obi-Wan is looking after him, so assumes he's force sensitive child Obi-Wan is protecting and killing him would be revenge on Obi-Wan for...not...saving her from Anakin? (I don't know.)

That's going to encourage me to watch it again tonight.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the fights were all too dark. CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.

At least Princess Leia is adorable. lol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
289652975_3476074685956989_1182606161260031487_n.jpg

CaptainWacky