Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 3

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hmmmmmmm. Interesting.

So Anakin seeing what Darth Vader will do and choosing to stop it is... the evil choise?

Or was his path to not become Darth Vader but he didn't follow his path because of Padmé FUCKING EVERYTHING UP?

WHO KNOWS

Ahsoka in goggles.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Alderaan got blew up.

CaptainWacky

Also Padme was totally wearing the wrong outfit in Anakin's vision. So the future already has been changed slightly (or they didn't have a Padme model in the right outfit made in time for the episode.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
They are pulling out all the stops getting the original actors back.

CaptainWacky

I hope he gives Ahsoka the biggest hug.

CaptainWacky

It is kind of weird that when Han was ranting on about not believing in the Force, Chewie didn't say "fuck off, Han, I've given Yoda a piggie back."

whisky

Boobie inspector
I mean R2 could have dropped a few hints now and again, they only wiped 3POs memories, and him and Luke spent a lot of time alone flying to dagoba and back.

CaptainWacky

R2 is very modest.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hey that was actually really good and actually felt like Star Wars.

Pretty much because it contained a whole bunch o' stuff taken from the films, carbonite, Tarkin, sneaking past the enemy in one of their shuttles, but still.

CaptainWacky

Tarkin's voice was good.

CaptainWacky

GOOD EPISODE.

Echo's death was really cool and sad. It's great how they've developed the clones so that you actually care when they die. And there was a clone cut in half by a door. And one shot in the face. Pretty brutal.

Even Piell is quite the badass. Anakin questioned Tarkin's lack of faith. Ahsoka jumped around. R2 beeped a lot. YEAH.

CaptainWacky

No, he agreed that the Jedi's methods aren't always suited for war.

CaptainWacky

Awesome episode. Great action and storytelling with amazing animation. Tarkin's a dick (obvously) and Ahsoka is sadly directly responsible for the destruction of Alderaan by saving his life. Plo's last line was so fucking cool.

Even Piell's death was really sad and well done and his funeral made me feel emotions. I know some "fans" will be whining that it's the worst episode ever because he didn't die that way in the EU, but I really don't care.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]ORD7jxw9VxY[/YOUTUBE]

Is that Chewie fighting BOSSK or just another member of his species? Either way, awesome.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Nice, I just finished watching season 2 today.

Once this episode is shown I should be able to find a torrent for the entire season.