Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 3

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But they must have got mighty frustrated in that town with no girls...

CaptainWacky

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Darth Maul? DARTH MAUL? MAY STILL BE ALIVE DARTH MAUL??? FUCK YES FUCKING YES YES.

DETLA SQUAD? FUCK YES. Shame it was only a cameo. Bring them back.

But really, excellent three episodes. I'm really happy they didn't just reset everything back to Asajj being Dooku's apprentice. The Sith vs. Sith vs. Sith fight was cool.

DARTH FUCKING MAUL???

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Seriously it's stupid as hell but who doesn't want to see this.

Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg

CaptainWacky

That was some good lightsabering.

Are they really going to do Darth Maul with metal feet or is it another brother who just happens to look exactly the same?

Obi-Wan sucks at killing Sith if he's still alive.

CaptainWacky

M...maybe.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
What the hell was that?

That was awesome, that's what that was.

QUI GON??? (well we know about that) SHMI? Played by Pernilla August?? ADULT AHSOKA???

That was really bizarre and awesome. I mean, yes, the planet was Pandora, but still..

Hey Sam Witwer was the son. There you go.

Of course everyone online is crying about it. "Where's my wars and explosions a-bloo-bloo-bloo. I wanted PEW PEW PEW not details exploration of some of the key concepts of the saga!!!!"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Plus I could kiss Kevin Kiner for using Qui Gon's theme from Episode I as it was a really good theme that never got to be heard enough (BECUASE HE DIED).

CaptainWacky

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? I mean, the symbolism is pretty obvious, but what does it mean for Anakin? Is it all going to turn out to be a dream? MAYBE?

Maybe the Father IS Anakin from the future after he dies and the son and daughter are Luke and Leia after they die and time isn't linear!? (Probably not.)

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/guide/episode315.html

This trilogy of episodes dives into concepts of the Force and ancient Jedi prophecy like never before, and represent an unusually deep exploration direct from George Lucas of some of the saga's biggest concepts.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
There's literally no reason for it but as they're both played by Sam Witwer then it's obvious now that Starkiller is OBVIOUS a manifestation of the Son into the 'real' universe.

CaptainWacky

AND SO IS CRASHDOWN.

CaptainWacky

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

I actually thought it might end with Ahsoka taking the daughter's place on Mortis and that's her finished, but I suppose they wouldn't get rid of Ahsoka halfway through the series.

So the Dark Side became stronger because of this and that's why Yoda and Mace were all cloudy and crappy in ROTS and couldn't see who Sidious really was and why Kit Fisto only lasted eight seconds against him? It kind of works!

I wonder if Ahsoka really does hate being called "Snips"...

CaptainWacky

Also the Son wanting to use their ship to get off the planet is really similar to the Man In Black trying to get off the island at the end of Lost.

CaptainWacky

Charming to the last.