CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]9A9C1S1QCGU[/YOUTUBEHD]

It's going to be better than any sex.

CaptainWacky

That was awesome. Shark Guy was a great villain. He eats people! Gungans being competent! Shirtless Kit Fisto! And I didn't even know there was a third part so the cliffhanger ending was a surprise. "It's an attack" sounds a bit like "It's a trap!"

CaptainWacky

Oh yeah, the prince's voice acting was really bad.

CaptainWacky

Jar Jar spat on Padmé.

I was so sad when Biff Tamson died his Jaws tribute death. I loved his dedication to evil laughing and eating people and blowing up Gungans. I wish he'd killed Lee-Char. :(

CaptainWacky

GOOD EPISODE.

Good comedy with Jar-Jar and Grievous. Good fight scenes. Poor brave Tarpals died for nothing.

So when Anakin said "my powers have doubled since we last met" in ROTS to Dooku he was talking about this fight.

WHERE'S BOSS NASS?

CaptainWacky

I'm not really sure what happened there.

But were those Ents?

CaptainWacky

Next week's another 3PO/R2 episode...

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I, again, have no idea what the hell I just watched.

I guess Dave Filoni got drunk watching Droids and thought "THIS IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT MY HAT.".

CaptainWacky

I quite enjoyed it. Better than last week's. R2 and 3PO killed a lot of people. Plus lightsabres and space battles in the background and beautiful animation and and references Plo Koon and the ending with Wolffe was funny. Best episode of Droids ever.

CaptainWacky

And started a war by introudcing democracy to those aliens.
And the Wizard of Oz aliens all got blown up after R2 revealed the truth to them.

But it was all in good fun!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And started a war by introudcing democracy to those aliens.
And the Wizard of Oz aliens all got blown up after R2 revealed the truth to them.

But it was all in good fun!

Oh yeah....I thought the Wizard of Oz aliens all just ran away. I didn't remember them getting killed.

CaptainWacky

Is there a good copy of this week's anywhere? Because the one on PirateBay has people saying "SHIT QUALITY, WAIT FOR BETTER" (but sometimes they say things like that to be dicks.)