Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 4

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll just wait until it's on EZTV (if ever!?) I THOUGHT STAR WARS WAS POPULAR.

CaptainWacky

AWESOME EPISODE. I have liked every episode this season (okay, the first R2/3PO one less than the others) but I can understand why people would have been frustrated by the first six when Clone Wars is capable for episodes like this. The ground battle in the first ten minutes was great stuff. Loved the whole look of the planet and aliens actually talking in alien language. General Krell is a total asshole but he's got two double bladed lightsabres, so he's still cool. Dee Bradley Baker should win some kind of voice acting award.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
YES I LIKED IT TOO.

It's always nice to have an episode all about the clones with very little Anakin/Obi-Wan.

NEEDS MORE AHSOKA, THOUGH.

CaptainWacky

IF you watch the very start again, you can see Barriss flying a Jedi Starfighter. THAT'S KIND OF COOL ISN'T IT.

CaptainWacky

GOOD EPISODE.

I like how Krell's plan is always "FULL FRONTAL ASSAUL!" I suspect the clones will kill him by the end of the arc.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE.

And the interesting thing is that actual bad things could happen to Rex and Fives next week because neither of them are in Episode III.

CaptainWacky

YES it was good. I liked the "General Skywalker destroyed a command ship when he was a child!" bit. And the hologram of Obi-Wan made out of cubes. And the massive space battle just happening in the background. Krell still hasn't really had any depth added to his character, but the clones are getting meaty stuff at least.

CaptainWacky

GREAT EPISODE. So Krell actaully was evil rather than just a really bad general. That's probably better. Given how easily he was killing all those clones he could have been a pretty powerful Sith. I SHOULD HAVE PREDICTED Dogma would be the one to execute him. Probably the most depressing episode they've ever done with all the clones dying and Rex being all sad at the end. GOOD ARC.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Krell's plan would've been really stupid if it wasn't for the fact that he was exactly right about what will happen to the republic.

Good episode.

CaptainWacky

He understood the importance of laughing evily as soon as your evil is discovered.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed this week's episode!

"Sir, how could you?"

CaptainWacky

GOOD EPISODE!

Anakin going all dark side and his weird, sexually suggestive relationship with the Queen. Return Of The Jedi references. Hot Slave Ahsoka. FLYING LIZARDS. Pretty dark with that slave killing herself and those others being dropped into space and all the whipping.

BUT the final part isn't until NEXT YEAR? Would it not have made sense to finish the arc before the break? FUCK YOU GEORGE (it's probably not his fault.)

CaptainWacky

IT'S BACK.

Great episode! Lots of violence and some amazing visuals. Why is it always Plo and his bros who save the day? Because they're AWESOME, that's why.

CaptainWacky

Another strong episode! The snow looked so good. The landspeeder. R2 fixing those broken robots (though he just left them all to die at the end lol.) Katee Sackhoff. Ahsoka decapitating four Death Watchers with one swing (need a gif of that okay.)

"Careful not to choke on your STUPIDITY."

And Ahsoka's coat.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
JUST CAUGHT UP.

I really liked those slave episodes. I was surprised at how dark they got, with slaves being killed of and Obi-Wan getting treated like shit. ALWAYS NICE TO SEE PLO'S BROS.

I liked the latest episode because Ahsoka is nice and she kills people too.

Interesting that they actually toned down Ahsoka's slave outfit from what it was in the comics...

On a related note, as I was searching for that picture, I saw this:

Thanks, internet.

whisky

Boobie inspector
But click on the link and you get only fan fiction.

It is an intriguing if unlikely premiss though, we know how powerful Luke became, and he only had one jedi for a parent, a hidden baby from Anakin by another jedi would certainly make for a more interesting "There is another Skywalker" moment than the one we ended up with.

CaptainWacky