SAUSAGEMAN

13292.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
So supposedly they're re-writing Episode 8 to feature Finn and Rey more.

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-...aliens-the-return-of-darth-vader-and-obi-wan/

Which seems weird to me since I just assumed Finn and especially Rey were supposed to be the main characters in Star Wars now.

Maybe they mean more Finn and Rey together scenes, rather than having Rey spent the whole film training with Luke while Finn can't get the hyperdrive on his ship to work, but its not his fault.

You know they'll probably have to kill Luke too now, the whole reason they kept him to the end of the first one was to not overshadow the new people.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
10550922_10153047369062229_7763550459319204183_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

Maybe the delay is so they have more time to convince George Lucas to come back and save Episode 9 from evil Colin Trevorrow.

CaptainWacky

It's a very convincing autism simulation!

CaptainWacky

SAUSAGEMAN

During a pre-Oscars event at his Bad Robot HQ in Los Angeles, Abrams said said that he wants Star Wars to be a more inclusive universe, then referenced LGBTQ community.

"To me, the fun of Star Wars is the glory of possibility," Abrams said. "So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say there wouldn't be a homosexual character in that world."

S
T
O
R
M
P
I
L
O
T

CaptainWacky

It's weird that he didn't make it clear that they were gay in the movie if he wanted us to think they were!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK, hold on. They're arguing that the Star Wars Universe isn't gay enough?! Let's go to the tape: Star Wars: R2-D2 & C3P0: Gay couple. Luke, Ben, Darth Vader: Gay love triangle. Han Solo & Chewbacca: Gay couple.

Ben co-opts Luke and takes him to a vile hive of scum and villainy (where he happens to know this fabulous bar that is a great place to meet people). The Whitley Streiber clarinet band was probably just the intermission for the drag show.

The first movie in the Star Wars franchise was gayer than the adopted love child of He-Man and the Village People.

CaptainWacky

Max Rebo always set of my gaydar, but also my adorablenessdar.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I saw it 3 times in the theater. I loved it, it's currently in 3rd place in my ordering of the SW films, behind Empire and A New Hope.