Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Baldwin

Thank God it's the last series. I'm kicking back to something far more interesting. I'm watching some Original Trek.

Read on Imdb he's a serious & vocal born again Christian. No wonder he's in there. He filed for bankruptcy back in July. What a prick.

Gotta love those quotes.

"I thought Bio-Dome was pretty cool. I had fun making it and I'm a huge Pauly Shore fan. I'd go to his movies and be on the floor of the aisle, convulsing with laughter. And, in the meantime, my wife would sit in her chair, saying, 'Honey, what's wrong with him?' She just didn't get it. But Bio-Dome was whack. Now I get all these seven- and 12-year-old kids coming up to me on the street, saying, 'Yo, dude! You rule.' That was what I wanted, for those guys to dig me"

Sadly, yes.

You could start a drinking game, where you take a shot every time he proselytizes or starts speaking in tongues.

Can't wait to hear choice quotes from him slagging his evil brothers...well Alec anyway.

He started quoting the bible last night as everyone got ready for bed. Then someone asked if he was naked under his dressing gown and the balance was restored.

He'll jump in the corner, start speaking tongues and begin to resemble a Flanders child.

The guy is creepy as fuck but could just be the most inspired casting of the show. He's clearly insane.

He's inspired casting, but unfortunately he's bound to get nominated this week unless BB pull a fast one (which, for once, I'd support) and if he goes up he's bound to be evicted.