SuN MASTER TROLL!!!111!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
OK, that's it. I've deleted the link in order to protect that woman's privacy, whoever that is, she does not deserve to have her PI made public on a troll board.

Since I cannot DC, all I can say at this point is: one more bit of PI that serves to identify someone IRL, and it's a ban. That applies to anyone, not only SuN.

000ps

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]72Kvwk1S8Wc[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]MsWyFGNn7_Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

^abusing the rib eh? women got the rib, just u remember that.

shuldnt u be off fixing the mess uve made?

2445.imgcache.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
lol i was gonna post your handy work lol as fuck

[YOUTUBE]BpqOWO6ctsg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL9DB784EA38B43AB3[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

no u used to say jack was a mad bastard constant, bit rich from u#
yeah in response to ur constant bitching; and ill say it to his face, Jaxy, ur a mad bastard! see how easy it is?

and im hardly anything like ur flagler friend that u picked up off RH & iggy.
Hows that white knighting going seph? oh yeah u failed miserably, it was Jax hard work that changed the domino effex.

cheap cunt

Seph

Retired Account
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fake cunt got jax right round ur finger shame he ditched me after 5 years of support for a mad smako

[YOUTUBE]8Ey7WyVCE_w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

as if uve got access.
And if u do then ur sweet little ex is more fragile than she first revealed, which takes u from cunt status to animal.

tsk sad little man

lol i was gonna post your handy work lol as fuck

Think i may linx here here :D thata will be fun, wont it :D

SuN

as i said before sephy, I know why all ur gf's have cheated on u.

All but me, ur 5k fuck

SuN

btw seeing how ur lashing out on all the trolls here, i think ur approaching boiling point.

I know from experience u dont give urself away till its too late ;)
how u feeling there darlin?

SuN

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fake cunt got jax right round ur finger shame he ditched me after 5 years of support for a mad smako

funny how u throw that around like a super sekret insult, always have tried to hold it over me....gives a lot away about u, fucking hypocrite

besides, Ive already told tk how much u love smack...ur heroin.
2 slow, sweets, 2 slow

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
had ur back for 4 years bk stabber, anything for a pair of breast with you chef]

Right back atcha there, "chef".

SuN

now now, bro's b4 ho's

There's no need to be shitty @ Jax seph, contrary to ur previous experience with women, im not sucking his cock & sending titty n ass pix, so there's no need for the bitchiness.

Or u just feeling like the animal u are & lashing out at any1 in ur vacinity?
like usual

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And as far as SuN goes, she used to piss me off here, remember?

I work with people much differently than you do Seph. This isn't my fight, and I've done everything I can to stay impartial. I'm still impartial. I'm not on either of your "sides", you've chosen your lot clearly.

Plus what you did to SuN to create this at TKR was pretty fucking uncalled for, just my opinion.

....adding my nickel since you seem intent on dragging me into this bullshit.

SuN

wooooooooah there tiger, whats this business about 'fake cunt'?
ive never once been fake with u, its all about principles with me, or u havn't noticed that yet?

And as far as SuN goes, she used to piss me off here, remember?

I work with people much differently than you do Seph. This isn't my fight, and I've done everything I can to stay impartial. I'm still impartial. I'm not on either of your "sides", you've chosen your lot clearly.

Plus what you did to SuN to create this at TKR was pretty fucking uncalled for, just my opinion.

yeah seph, wat u did was uncalled for.....me 2, but uno....im not the one in denial...so i get a smaller butchers hook.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I just take the whole thing to be a cautionary tale about sleeping with anyone from TK.

er...well...anyone else.

:pray2:

LoL. Hey, Conchaga and I had drama. But it was fake and just for lulz.

SuN

humpdy dumpdy had a great fall ;)

my drilled through t00th r00t into my jaw is healing, maybe i wont want to poke seph so much then.

@ least i know for certain I can withstand dental drill torture, u never know when that will come in handy

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I get morphine drips for shit like that. Just saying...

But run if someone all the sudden asks you "is it safe."

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I get general anaesthesia for that shit. You wanna come near my teeth with a drill, you better knock me out beforehand.