Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuN MASTER TROLL!!!111!

But I really don't remember them. Worse, I generally don't remember the people telling me the story. Apparently I'm more memorable than the people I come in contact with, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I have people I vaguely remember coming up to me all the time and doing shit like that. I just nod and smile.

I probably need to move.

Yeah it's pretty fucking shiny, if you're getting the reflection all the way crosscoast.

It was probably buried with the mexican that hit me with it. He was shot by a neighbor and the police ran over another one with the car as he tried to escape.
There was probably a total of 10 of them. 6 or 7 beating me to death in the driveway with bricks steel toed boots and barbed wire while the others beat and raped the wife and kid in the house. Fucked up, huh.

Viva la raza.

Sounds like a great day out. You should be proud that you're finding something to give the community to do. All the time they're beating the shit out of your worthless backside, they're not stealing.

I think we've all learned something today: Think about all those ball washers on golf courses that can be used to wash your balls and stems.

I was reading over the tkr stuff & i rekon I found sephs equal....
Jean-Baptiste Grenouille
creep creep creeping after vulnerable women.

Maybe seph can make his own perfume 2

2468.imgcache.jpg

2469.imgcache.jpg

its funny how seph turned 3 women (that we know of) onto clit nibbling.

He's like a mosquito repellent, but for men

im sure thats some kind of guiness world record or smthing

Not usually, but was journeying thru stuff that i told him about,

[YOUTUBE]9A4hZmTSXHU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]