Tea Room is now Restored to Normal

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Operation Pig Roast was a complete success.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No. It isn't. It won't be until you go back to QSF and whine and bitch and moan and groan about how someone isn't kissing your ass.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have. I played some there earlier. I'm still a newbie but they are a very welcoming board. I posted here for 8 years. I'll be gone soon enough. Why did you come back?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
the urge to troll was calling me. You are right though that this board is a shadow of its former self.

Can you PM the link to your new board? - I might like it there

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - no. There are plenty of other boards where you'd probably feel more at home. Aren't you over on TKR? Didn't Jack give you a throne over there or something for all your work on his "Operation Pig Roast" here? There are all the other boards alot of these same posters populate. I'm sure they'd love to see you there.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
believe it or not, you're barely discussed over at TKR. sorry to shatter your ego

Perhaps you should re-read my post. I did not mention anything about me being discussed at TKR. That I am "barely discussed" two months after I've left that board doesn't say much for that board either.

Surely you are a member at all the other boards other posters on this board populate. Believe it or not - those that contributed to the "Pig Roast" are not the only posters on this board. You do know that, right?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
1866.imgcache.jpg

jack

Which "goodbye forever" is this again??

Take a number. You dance divinely :bigass:

jack

See how thiw works yet, EGD?

Course you do. You absolutely cant resist. I push every button, and you dance like the pig you are.

IM SO MEAN LOL

jack

This is too funny, and beyond satisfying. :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You would think that.

How many times have you left forever?

It was funny watching you cry like a baby up in QSF. Really? Talk about weak and pitiful.

But you would find that satisfying. You like being somebody's bitch.

jack

Which goodbye is this again? :::laughing and laughing and laughing:::

:bigass:

jack

BEST. TROLL. EVER.

Truly.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Which goodbye is this again? :::laughing and laughing and laughing:::

:bigass:

Bet its less than yours.

Going to go whine up in QSF again? Boo Hoo - somebody did something Jack didn't like!! Where did they undo what you were crying about?

It really is pitiful how you are so into bullying other people but you can't take it one little bit. You are one sorry sack of shit.

Is your show with Flag over?

jack

Pig roasts are fun.

In your case, hilarious.

jack

Bet its less than yours.

Going to go whine up in QSF again? Boo Hoo - somebody did something Jack didn't like!! Where did they undo what you were crying about?

It really is pitiful how you are so into bullying other people but you can't take it one little bit. You are one sorry sack of shit.

Is your show with Flag over?

Who's Flag?

jack

Oh that's right, that old guy from VA that figured out who you were over at TKR. My guess is you won't be worrying about your "bosses" discovering you post here when he's through with you. You have no idea "sugar"

LOL.