Tea Room is now Restored to Normal

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I thought the Tea Room was being returned to normal. Or did I step into a nightmare dimension and eloisel is the new normal.

Don't have time for tea tonite.

*marks threads read*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh that's right, that old guy from VA that figured out who you were over at TKR. My guess is you won't be worrying about your "bosses" discovering you post here when he's through with you. You have no idea "sugar"

LOL.

Do you just sit in front of your computer and spew out nonsense all day long? What old guy from VA? I registered under eloisel at TKR. What are you threatening me with here, Jack?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I thought the Tea Room was being returned to normal. Or did I step into a nightmare dimension and eloisel is the new normal.

Don't have time for tea tonite.

*marks threads read*

The Tea Room will be returned to normal when the forum is returned to posting about tea, cookies, booze, gambling, other assorted vices, and TKarma whoring like back when it was fun.

jack

I know what your REAL problem is. You keep saying goodbye, and no one is begging you to stay.

Maybe if you say goodbye enough, someone will say ONOPLZNO

rofl.

jack

Bet its less than yours.

Going to go whine up in QSF again? Boo Hoo - somebody did something Jack didn't like!! Where did they undo what you were crying about?

Is your show with Flag over?

Ask Dual about that. He's currently locked in Daycare, idiot.

Are you threatening me with Flag? It appears you are threatening me by using his name repeatedly. That's the second time you've brought him up, and it will attract his attention. You know this board is completely locked down for new reg because of him, and you keep repeating his name? Not to mention you dragging private shit around from other boards rubbing yourself off with it. Must be your new hobby, breaking "confidences" Too bad you don't have a man to occupy your sad lonely evenings with. Which is why you post here so late at night. Busy busy bee.

But don't worry, I'll keep you company whenever you show up.

Count on that Eloisel.

jack

and you know what else is hilarious?

Your constant sniffing up my butt crack at other boards to try to troll me with info you then spew around here is more than weak. What utter fail you demonstrate so sweetly, Pig Princess.

But it really shows how deeply you DO care about all this. And how deeply you've completely owned yourself over it.

Now leave, or don't. When you're here, you won't get a word in edgewise anymore.

I'm game, little Pig.

jack

now where's the peppermint Tea, Kay?

Are you bringing it?

Seph

Retired Account
1885.imgcache.jpg

jack

I'm being completely annoying, are you kidding?

Seph

Retired Account
:bigass: im aware

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I know what your REAL problem is. You keep saying goodbye, and no one is begging you to stay.

Maybe if you say goodbye enough, someone will say ONOPLZNO

rofl.

Oh - so that is why you are always leaving. You need someone to beg you to stay.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ask Dual about that. He's currently locked in Daycare, idiot.

Are you threatening me with Flag? It appears you are threatening me by using his name repeatedly. That's the second time you've brought him up, and it will attract his attention. You know this board is completely locked down for new reg because of him, and you keep repeating his name? Not to mention you dragging private shit around from other boards rubbing yourself off with it. Must be your new hobby, breaking "confidences" Too bad you don't have a man to occupy your sad lonely evenings with. Which is why you post here so late at night. Busy busy bee.

But don't worry, I'll keep you company whenever you show up.

Count on that Eloisel.

Interesting and very telling. I am a single person and you are married yet you spend far more time here than I do. Perhaps you should spend some time worrying about who is lonely at your house instead of worrying if anyone at my house is.

Tsk. Tsk. What is good for the gander is good for the goose. It was free and available information just displayed out there on the internet for anyone to view. No copyright notices. Nothing.

I didn't break any confidences. You, on the other hand, have been a very naughty boy.

jack

Interesting and very telling. I am a single person and you are married yet you spend far more time here than I do. Perhaps you should spend some time worrying about who is lonely at your house instead of worrying if anyone at my house is.

Tsk. Tsk. What is good for the gander is good for the goose. It was free and available information just displayed out there on the internet for anyone to view. No copyright notices. Nothing.

I didn't break any confidences. You, on the other hand, have been a very naughty boy.

You asked a very simple question. My "whining" as you put it got Dual stripped of his mod powers and locked in Daycare. Gagh even started a thread to point that little thing out.

Quite satisfying :bigass:

jack

Guess that means I wasn't whining at all, eh Pig Princess?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You asked a very simple question. My "whining" as you put it got Dual stripped of his mod powers and locked in Daycare. Gagh even started a thread to point that little thing out.

Quite satisfying :bigass:

It was nothing to do with what you posted, or any influence you think you had. What he did needed to be acted upon, so it was.