Tea Room is now Restored to Normal

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was sleeping, were you saying something?

jack

Interesting and very telling. I am a single person and you are married yet you spend far more time here than I do. Perhaps you should spend some time worrying about who is lonely at your house instead of worrying if anyone at my house is.

Tsk. Tsk. What is good for the gander is good for the goose. It was free and available information just displayed out there on the internet for anyone to view. No copyright notices. Nothing.

I didn't break any confidences. You, on the other hand, have been a very naughty boy.

Interesting that you had one of those "copyrighted" pics removed from that site. Thank goodness for "right click save" eh??

Lulz

jack

anyway, I'm off for a nice family dinner in about an hour, then we're all going to catch that last Harry Potter movie. Personally I cant think of anything more boring to go see, but the family is totally excited, so it'll be fun.

I'll be back after that to finish this bullshit up. Because that's what this all has been, a Bitches Brew :D

jack

Those movies don't do much for me. Maybe the first one when they were actually 13, but those kids are all grown up now, and it's almost perverse seeing them still try to look and act like kids just coming on to puberty.

Pedophilia in any form just isn't interesting to me, and watching adults trying to pull off adolescence...I don't know...just tough for me to "suspend my disbelief"

jack

But you know, I've seen every one. My wife loves them, so since she enjoys it, I have a good time with her.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
My kid loved the seventh one, I just kept wondering why he couldn't grow his nose back with all that power.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Whoops, I meant the eighth movie. The seventh one sucked.

jack

This thing ROCKED. I guess I was just stuck in the limbo of that one where the store was a gateway to wherever the fuck they were supposed to go.

Just an utter blast.