Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles discussion thread

The Question

Eternal
Those weren't the real Lena Headey and Summer Glau in the cellophane, Large Richard. But it's good they finally got the... them shipped. Now what did I do with those tracking numbers...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do you really need them both? That's just greedy.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well yeah, we all know that the show is completely fucking canned for good now...FUCK YOU FOX..but I thought I'd resurrect this thread just in honor of a great show that I thought would suck before it aired two years ago.

It's depressing that we will never know what the writers had in store for the third season but that's just the way it is I guess.

Also, I wanted to post this from just before the official news came in that it was in fact cancelled.

[YOUTUBE]V7B2IYR-HCo[/YOUTUBE]

Didn't work but it's funny!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Summer left a nice thank you message on Summer-Glau.net:

Dear Friends,

Here is my long overdue thank you note to anyone and every person who has watched our pride and joy Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles… Now that our season is done and I somehow feel far away, I want to say that it wouldn’t have been possible without faithful viewers; and it wouldn’t have been fun to make without such sincere interest from you…

I choose to post my note on Cristelle’s website so that I could also thank her for the beautiful work she has done, on my behalf, for this site. I come here to reminisce from time to time because she has posted so many of my best memories. Thank you Cristelle…

Anyway, I just want to say that acting for anyone who enjoys it is a privilege. Thank you all for helping make that possible. I am devastated that our show will not be back (Jameron forever!!!), but I can’t say that I’m ungrateful for the opportunity to be part of something so special. I’m really proud of what our team put together and eternally thankful to all of you for embracing what we were trying to do…

I love Josh very much and thank him. He pushed to make me part of this cast and created a series that was unique and beautiful. James Middleton held us together, staying with us everyday on set and talking us through every step… John Wirth and Jill Danton are all- stars that I pray I work with again….ALL of our writers. Toni, thank you for giving me Allison from Palmdale…

I was just going through my scripts this morning… (I thought it was time). I picked up-

“Born To Run”

written by Josh Friedman

I’m going to miss that so much. I’m really sad…

You know I’m not good at posting things but this is my effort. I’m not very brilliant, witty or poetic like my mentors (you know who they are) but I love you, S
http://www.summer-glau.net/wp/

I love you Summer Glau.

CaptainWacky

She is so AUTISM SPECTRUM.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was really sweet. I bet she really does smell like pancakes.

CaptainWacky

More like cancelledcakes. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
'Terminator' star Thomas Dekker busted for DUI
By Zap2it
October 15, 2009 9:39 AM

Thomas Dekker, star of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," probably wishes he had a cyborg looking out for him.

The 21-year-old actor was busted Wednesday night on suspicion of DUI after he allegedly hit a cyclist, reports TMZ.

Dekker was in the San Fernando Valley when he was arrested around 9 p.m.

His bail stands at $100,000, and he's being held on suspicion of felony DUI and causing bodily harm.

Dekker played John Connor on "Terminator," which was canceled after two seasons

UH-OH, SPAGHETTI-O'S! :shock:

CaptainWacky

They cancel the show and he GOES OFF THE RAILS. I hope you're happy, Fox.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, on Judgement Day.

Like... the day the judge judges him, y'know?

whisky

Boobie inspector
And his cellmate might say to him "come with me if you want to live"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or more accurately "Don't come in me if you want to live!" :shock:

The Question

Eternal
I'd penis her electro-vagina.