Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles discussion thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Pretty good episode. Bit slow to start, but some interesting revealations. So Skynet is already out there! DIDN'T I SAY all along that Weaver has a different agenda to Skynet and John Henry is a rival AI? Of course now he knows he has a "brother" he might just team up with Skynet for evil. Did Skynet send the guys after everyone or was it Weaver?

It did seem they brought Charlie back just to kill him, like he was just a loose end to tie up. And why kill the dog? Assholes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was all WTF??!!! when she put his hand on her tit.

CaptainWacky

Wet haired Cameron performing breast exams.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The previews make it look like they could be coming to the conclusion. I hope not, cause the show is good.

CaptainWacky

GRRRRRRRRR

CaptainWacky

I like it when she smiled in the first episode.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
YES I know there's a long thread about it somewhere but it's been off for months and it's back on Friday so let's fucking DISCUSS it properly in a fresh thread.

- Wounded Sarah saw a UFO (from the future?)
- Riley slit her wrists, Cameron and John found her.
- Ellison is teaching John Henry the ten commandments for some reason.
- Shirely Manson can't act.

DISCUSS.

You forgot:
- Summer Glau is hot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi Dirk Funk!

CaptainWacky

She is that.

CaptainWacky

OMFG Derek! OUt of nowhere! No heroic struggle, no slow motion fight scene, just one headshot and he's gone! That was shocking. And it made sense in the context of the show. They have to keep moving. But wow. That sucks. They could have given him a flashback or something at the end. I thought Cameron was going to kill Ellison too and even that the cops would kill Sarah at the end. Nothing would surprise me now. Bet they all die next week (it's the last episode ever anyway.) The human race is doomed.

Donald where's your trousers indeed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love that little girl! She's as good as the little girl who played Hera.

If we protest the end of this show the way the Jericho fans protested maybe they'd come back with a proper ending. The stuff with John Henry was just getting really interesting :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

LOL, I wish John Henry was my friend. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Savannah really did lol!

CaptainWacky

HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS