Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles discussion thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
She is pretty in pink.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Probably would be pretty without it too!

CaptainWacky

Oh Riley. Nobody loved you but me. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Man.. I was hoping she would choke Kendra out. I guess Kendra will make it look like Cameron did it, THE BITCH.

(whatever her name is, you know who I'm talking about :rwmad: )

CaptainWacky

I guess she's going to blame Cameron, though she better clean Riley's (hot) body up first, since it was all scratched and bruised and surely Cameron wouldn't be so sloppy when killing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, Cameron could just squeeze her head off, or punch through her chest.

So, is Jesse good or bad? I know she keeps saying she's trying to protect John from Cameron, but is she really? Why can't she tell Derrick her mission? I just don't get her, and hope she dies soon.

CaptainWacky

Derek probabl wouldn't approve of murdering a teenage girl.

I liked that Riley at least went out fighting instead of just being meekly murdered. The stuff with the child protection officers (real and fake) was a bit dull. Whole episode should have just been Cameron and Riley stories.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Riley needed to knock her over the head with the statue. I finally watch and episode to catch Levin Rambin, and they fucking kill her off. Bastards.

CaptainWacky

Her corpse might be in it next week!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Necrophilia fantasy FINALLY

CaptainWacky

Poor little Cameron will say she didn't do it but they won't believe her. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
And she has explosives in her head now!

CaptainWacky

I wonder if that'll come into play!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
John will have his finger on the button, when suddenly, Cameron catches a bird and pets it gently before letting it go. He realizes that she DOES smell like pancakes and he'd like to know if she tastes like them too.

CaptainWacky

Or maybe Weaver will eat Cameron and John will blow Cameron up to kill Weaver.

CaptainWacky

Pretty good episode (though it was only part one.) The part with Cameron telling John she loved him in Riley's voice was quite creepy. The ending with John with Riley's corpse was quite sad. He should have hit that.

The sub stuff wasn't as interesting because Jessie is boring, but I suppose the thing in the box is going to be important and the robot sub captain was interesting.

"Goodbye bird. There was a 51% chance I wouldn't have killed you."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought it was good too. The sub parts were kinda dull, but the times they showed Jesse in her room obsessively moving the lamp was interesting. I think we're going to find out something major about her soon, and we probably still won't like her, but we might understand why she is so unlikeable. I thought it was kinda cool when she picked a fight with those dudes to cover up her fight with Riley.

Future Jesse should know by now that her plans for Riley didn't work! (oh wait, head asplodes.. that Jesse isn't in the future) We all know that John isn't going to blow Cameron's head up, unless the series gets canceled.

Sarah annoyed me a little, flipping out over the robot parts. They're all fugitives, if they get caught with a few robot parts, what difference will that make? Cameron might need them!