THE APPRENTICE starts on Wednesday

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There were some momentd Jasmina looked like she could be sexy if her face was a different shape. Kate is still the best, but she was a bit shit today. And poor Rocky! And Lorraine Tighe really does look like Alan Carr in drag. Not good.

Good episode though! Did you see James on You're Fired talking about how he literally peed himself in the boardroom?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't seen You're Fired! yet, but I will do since it'll be the last we see of Rocky.

Like you say, Kate Sidemouth was a bit shit, especially in the hot/cold discussion with the clients, but she was still the nicest/funniest/prettiest.

CaptainWacky

And wasn't it so called chef Yasmina who gave her all the hot/cold details anyway? Margaret nearly dying was funny.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nick saying to the teacher bloke "I made it my business to watch you and watch you I did, for some time" was quite unnerving.

CaptainWacky

The creep watching the creep!

CaptainWacky

We all are now!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I watched the You're Fired! repeat... I can't believe J-J-J-James actually said that about the piss.. eurgh. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Can't recall her name either, but looks like she'll be a cow next week too.

CaptainWacky

Which one? The one that was a bitch in the first week? The rough tough cream puff from New York? AHGSHDg.

Are you watching it, Menty?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The one that was a bitch last week, yeah. Debra Barr.

CaptainWacky

It's annoying that Harry Hill has finished so early in the Apprentice's run.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked his Apprentice in a Nutshell. :(

CaptainWacky

HE SHOULD PUT IT ON YOUTUBE OR SOMETHING.

CaptainWacky

Madge (or whatever) getting fired was a bit of surprise. Seemed like a nice guy and had some funny lines, but I suppose he really didn't do very much. Philip now seems like the one with the best chance of winning, but maybe someone else will emerge as impressive soon. Yasmina still seems to be doing okay. Debra is still the super bitch and was lucky to win. Did you see how she tried to put the blame on Ellen Tighe before the results were announced? Bitch.

SOMEONE TO WIN.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ellen Tighe and Phillip... is there something going on there? Seemed to be a lot of mutual respect... fluttering of eyelashes etc. And Yasmina and Debra, the two bitchiest contestants holding hands.. weird.

Madge shouldn't have gone. Sralan was very harsh towards him from the outset today, even talking over him at length to tell that story about his son. I reckon some will claim it was a Jewish/Muslim DIVIDE. But maybe he just kept James on for the comedy value?

I reckon Noural (sp?) will be chosen as a team leader next week, if not fired for being a fence sitter. Doesn't really do much despite his bolshy start.

CaptainWacky

Looks like a big fight between Phil and Kim next week (did you see You're Fired? Ben said Kim is "obese" which is a bit harsh.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm gonna watch You're Fired on the iplayer tomorrow. I thought Ben was really good in the boardroom today, he totally pwned James.

And I want to marry Kate Sidemouth.

CaptainWacky

I'll see her mouth on the side.