THE APPRENTICE starts on Wednesday

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Frustrating episode. Really wanted the other team to lose. Paula only made one mistake...a pretty huge mistake, yes. But Noorul was totally useless. Sir Alan should have changed the rules and fired him even though he was the winning team leader. The honey soap looked revolting. The part where Noorul was dressed as a beekeeper in the train station was hilarious though.

Ben continues to be a total cunt. I guess he's being kept on because they need a villain, as there's no chance he'll win as Sir Alan obviously isn't gonig to hire a total cunt (and he hasn't shown much business skill either.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I really enjoyed this week's, they kept us guessing more than usual as to who would win or lose. It seemed at the outset that Noural's "leadership" would mean his team would automatically lose, only for the big error to crop up on the other team, but then when it came down to the selling it seemed like Paula might really pull it out of the bag.

Paula didn't deserve to get fired, it was Yasmina's fault really, but the real shame is that Noural totally would've got the boot if Paula's team hadn't fucked up. Not really bothered about Ben, myself. He was right that Paula should've pulled him over to double check the figures, although he is overly quick to attack people in the boardroom.

Phillip and Kate Sidemouth as the final two? :)

CaptainWacky

Philip's temper might get the better of him.

CaptainWacky

Someone on DS found a profile on Gaydar that was SUSPICIOUSLY close to BEN (same age, occupation...even braces.) He listed "watersports" amongst his sexual practices. Nice.

The profile disappeared within a few hours but luckily someone saved the pics. IS IT HIM?

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/gratingcheese/

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The braces certainly lend credence to the theory! I know Howard's gay as well. Apparently the first openly gay contestant ever.

CaptainWacky

Lohit was gay (last year? Year before?) Wasn't Ruth Badger a lesbian?

I'm sure I remember Ben saying stuff that would make you think he was straight on the show (wasn't he talking about Kate being fit?) Maybe a disgruntled ex-girlfriend put his pics up on a gay site for REVENGE. Or maybe he's gay.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, Lohit was really gay, but maybe he was in the closet. I dunno. It was an article in the Daily Mail or something that said Howard was the first openly gay contestant.

Not sure about Badger...

CaptainWacky

Then there was the two women holding hands while listening to Kathryn Jenkins leading to "APPRENTICE LESBIAN SHOCKEER" story in the Sun probably.

CaptainWacky

Best part of tonight's was when Mona had to give the presentationg and said something like "you can't wear your pants over your trousers because only captain pants can wear his pants over his trousers because he's captain pants and you're not captain pnats so you can't wear your pants over your trousers...PANTS!" Or something.

Kate was a good Team Leader. James continues to be amusing. Most of the rest are cunts.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Kate Sidemouth's team worked so well together it was amazing, even Ben Watersports didn't have anything to bitch about other than the parrot costume. Their ad was a bit lame, but they still had the far better concept and box. WOO! :D

Sralan really pwned Rough Tough Cream Puff (what the hell was her name?) when he fired her. I wonder if that was scripted.

CaptainWacky

And the quality of the ad is irrelevant really as their not professional film makers, as long as it clearly shows the product and gets the message across. I'm sure we all remember Raef getting fired despite making the best ad ever. :(

[YOUTUBE]EVCKueF13mI[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I loved Sian Lloyd's bemused reaction when she found out what they hired her to do. "There aren't any weather connections, no weather SYMBOLISMZZZZZZ"

CaptainWacky

When Sir Alan was walking into the boardroom on last night's show I started thinking how funny it would be if he walked in with his underpants over his trousers. But he didn't. :(

CaptainWacky

They hardly showed Kate tonight. It was weird. THey must have sold quite well though as Margaret said they made a profit on eveything but two items and the rug was the main loser (Philip's fault.)

The boardroom stuff was classic. Was so funny when Ben said he was bringing James in and James was like "WHAT!"? Then James totally smacked Ben down at the very end. JAMES TO WIN (or Kate.)

Debra being mouthy to Nick was unbelievable. I suppose she doesn't even realise she's doing it. Ben seemed like a beaten man, but Noorul had to go because not only is he useless but he deson't make good tv.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Daisy of Love"? That sounds like the sappiest show ever!

I liked Kate's dance out of the boardroom when they won. Ben was weird this week... he obviously didn't want to bring Debra in because he knew she'd maul him, but he had to in the end. I think Nourul could've got through if he hadn't started shouting over everyone all of a sudden. He actually worked pretty well in the task.

Nice to see the running joke about Sandhurst back with Nick and Margaret's exchange near the end.

CaptainWacky

I think they were just going to dump Noorul no matter what. Ben was equally to blame about the skelleton.

*YAWN* I fucking detest "reality" shows.

Don't read threads about them then?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ben was more to blame on the skeleton. Nourul correctly valued it, it was Ben's decision to sell it cheap.

To my dismay I read today that Kate and Phil are a couple :(

CaptainWacky

You only read that TODAY!?

Did you see You're Fired? There was a really funny bit where James was talking about Noorul wanting to "eat them all" and he looked genuinely scared. I love James.