The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It's rare to find people posting openly on message boards anymore. As for being hurt or bothered on the internet isn't a problem anymore. My perception of TK has been colored for years, I mean honestly, who gives a fuck? I don't care if Troll Kingdom likes me or not, truthfully its not that serious. Most members according to some members, noone views my threads... Not that I can tell by the views my post generate. I guarantee 100 views by weeks end.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speak Freely isn't the proper title for this site anymore. Maybe we should rename Speak Freely...The TK DayCare Center: For the Fibble Minded, and Retardos with their Brains logged deeply in their Ass'es.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm going on the record in saying... Its Venooker who owns Troll Kingdom, not mentalist or missmanners. this has always been jack's show since day 1 funded by Steve Bissette and Rick Veitch from COMICON, when Venooker lost The Kingdom for losing their $$$.

The Question

Eternal
The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

How the fuck would you know. Oh, I know you're trying to troll... but your game is nowhere near 'art'.

The Question

Eternal
My perception of TK has been colored for years,
Heh. "Colored."
9e67b3028f71751e.jpg

And as for your threads getting views? Everybody knows you're the one generating those views. You know one of the reasons why you're so disliked around here: It's because you're never not lying about something. Maybe quit your fucking lying all the time and people could start to at least tolerate you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Speak Freely isn't the proper title for this site anymore. Maybe we should rename Speak Freely...The TK DayCare Center: For the Fibble Minded, and Retardos with their Brains logged deeply in their Ass'es.

Maybe if you're going to attempt to insult someone you should learn The Elements of Style.

And TQ is correct, if you'd stop with the bullshit spam and actually do some contributing to discussions and content and the like you might find yourself a little more warmly received. Truth is, you've always been this way. Selfish, racist, ignorant and illiterate. Not to mention a thief. You steal other people's thoughts and pass them off as your own.

Views are meaningless unless they are authentic. Take a look at Eloisel's discussion thread. Or pretty much any other threads except yours. She came in, stated her opinion, backed it up, continues to contribute to the discussion. Voila: thread with hundreds of legit views. She doesn't come in and view the thread over and over....people actually read it because they're curious to read what gets posted next. No one cares about what you have to say or think because you really don't have anything to say or contribute that isn't about how many fake boards you've been fake mods of, or your list of fake accomplishments.

Finally, you lie about everything, so who cares what you think. Not to mention the lies are about how wealthy you are, what a high life you lead etc etc. No one fucking cares.

Your threads are predictable...all about YOU. No one cares about your feeble minded attempts at being a retard, and we see from your shit encrusted lips that your head is still permanently lodged in deeply in your ass.

Anything else you'd care to bitch and moan about, Pinata of TK?

jack

I'm going on the record in saying... Its Venooker who owns Troll Kingdom, not mentalist or missmanners. this has always been jack's show since day 1 funded by Steve Bissette and Rick Veitch from COMICON, when Venooker lost The Kingdom for losing their $$$.

I'm not sure what your continued obsession with all this is. None of it's true. It's like you had a bad acid trip and never got over it. Steve Bissette and Rick Vietch only collaborated on things back in the day. They both worked on Swamp Thing together, and helped each other's projects when they could. Bissette was only a contributor to Comicon. So was I. I had 2 comic stores back then, was self publishing comics and contributing to the medium that I loved. You posted.....pictures of shrimp.

You weren't involved in Comicon outside the Gutters. Veitch and Bissette don't work together anymore. Veitch is retired from comics from what I know about him which is very little, since I never liked him to begin with.

Drop the Kingdom bullshit once and for all. You were never part of any of that, despite all your lies. You were as they say "nipped in the bud" from the very beginning. Kind of like one of your accounts is here, currently. So shut up about your fake stories about who or what I owe or what I did or what happened. You know nothing about it, because you weren't a part of any of it.

jack

And Another Thang:

Who made Venooker an administrator of The TK Media Center and The Badlands?

:bigass: Did you ever find the URL for the new TKRadio site?

:::laughing:::

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you want me to read your post, take that base out your voice and shit, don't make your messages so loooooong. Your explaining to much information on something that's not that serious. Now try again when you calm down a bit. I'm just simply giving you a chance to really express yourself. What I'm hoping to accomplish here is to stop you from chasing me all over the board. You post on every thread I post on. Why? Ain't it about time for you to put me back on ignore.

jack

Why don't you just admit you're incapable of carrying on a discussion? There's nothing unusual about my posts at all, aside from your inability to string more than three words together at a time with comprehension.

Read it/them or don't. No one (especially me) cares what you think, and as long as you continue to act like an asshole (how many years now) I will continue to point out your assholiness.

Each and every time :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Heh. "Colored."

And as for your threads getting views? Everybody knows you're the one generating those views.

Huh? Not only did you view this thread, you posted on it twice. Which gave this thread a minimum of 6 views. Genocide made 3 post, which you viewed it at least 3 more times. So all in all, that's a total minimum of 10 views. So your statement is classified as NOT THE TRUTH. <<See what I done there?

Made you a liar!
^^Click here to find out^^

jack

LOL that's not what he's talking about. This is a discussion thread, which jumped in views and responses as he and I started to respond to it. He's not lying about you bumping the views of your threads. Everyone knows you do it. I WATCH you do it when I'm bored and online. No big deal. Just don't act like it's anyone but you driving those views.

People in general read/view my posts and often respond.. Guess why?

:bigass:
Made you look

^^click here to find out^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Read it/them or don't. No one (especially me) cares what you think, and as long as you continue to act like an asshole (how many years now) I will continue to point out your assholiness.

Each and every time :bigass:

Much better! Obviously you care very much. Because you keep repeating, repeating, repeating it over and over and over. Your needle is skipping. Instead of playing the drums, you should be a DJ....DJ Sir Scratch A-Lot. Not tell the guest how much you don't care again, better yet...Make me believe it. <<Fuck that. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't think you care. If I were to read your first two post, how many times do you think I'd find "Nobody cares what you think?" [

jack

Zero times. Try reading the posts and then discuss it if you're intelligent enough to.

My nickel says you got nothing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
He's not lying about you bumping the views of your threads. Everyone knows you do it. I WATCH you do it when I'm bored and online. No big deal. Just don't act like it's anyone but you driving those views.

Yaaawwwwn. Guest views can't be watched, unless you're a bot. So your story is not valid, a straight up lie, 99.9% false, a total fraud, not justified. There is no one who could make the claim of anyone boosting my views.I'm not guilty of this action... My word is bond, HONEST.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If I were to read your first two post, how many times do you think I'd find "Nobody cares what you think?"

Zero times. Try reading the posts and then discuss it if you're intelligent enough to.

My nickel says you got nothing.

:bigass: Only a nickel? You cheap......You owe me!

jack

Your word is shit. If this is all you have this discussion is now over.

jack

and this is now a spam thread :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Indeed it is. And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere comes the proof! :bigass: