The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
giveafckometer.gif

It's rare to find people posting openly on message boards anymore. As for being hurt or bothered on the internet isn't a problem anymore. My perception of TK has been colored for years, I mean honestly, who gives a fuck? I don't care if Troll Kingdom likes me or not, truthfully its not that serious. Most members according to some members, noone views my threads... Not that I can tell by the views my post generate. I guarantee 100 views by weeks end.

The Question

Eternal
It isn't any more moving or meaningful just because you repeat it, retard.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
spam-spam-intensifies.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fix me a sandwich.

1. In a saute pan, heat oil and saute onions until caramelized, 5 to 10 minutes.
  2. Toast bread, either on the grill top or toaster.
  3. In a pan with butter, cook SPAM until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
  4. Add pickles and mayonnaise.

MODMAN

@CeeJay - I'll happily provide trolling tutelage for a modest fee. You need to adapt.

Trolling nowadays requires an agile approach; I have been experimenting with various techniques, one of which proved wildly successful yesterday.

I accept crypto as payment - 500USD equivalent. 2000USD for ongoing personal mentorship.

PM me.

The Question

Eternal
You could hit up the car dealership that let you take a "test ride" in one of their Hummers. I mean, if the guy from the dealership was accommodating enough to take a photo of you standing next to (the passenger side door of) a Hummer, I'm sure he'd lend you a few C-notes, right?

jack

^^ What did it say on the passenger side doors...."DIRTY"? Why would anyone have "DIRTY" on the outside of their car doors?

I also love the pose (and the outfit)...faded jean jacket, white sweatshirt to his knees and crumpled baggy pants. But his hands! Like little pigeon claws.

Yeah Wilson, I found your "kingdom of blackfoot" website alright, along with that pic someone took of you standing outside someone else's "DIRTY HUMMER"

Too bad you were the only one to ever post in it. Talk about dead

funny-memes-lol-is-u-ded

hahahahahahahahahahaha

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

by the way, did you ever find the new TK Radio Site?

LOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Nope!^^...DAMN Venooker! You got a number of duals (DevilMan, Felony, Misdemeanor, Ma Huang Sor, Alyssum, Yohooe) working the TK Media HARD this month. What's up with that? Is there something you want to discuss about your intoxicated hard on after digesting a hand full of sildenafil for the Media Center?

The Question

Eternal
^^Unlike yourself, Jack isn't a completely unlikable bucketfucker whom nobody wants to have anything to do with.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I know y'all think my TK Media Center entries are considered trolling or spam, but for the last hour I've been listening to my music there on my cell phone.... Some Mary J Blige, Al B Sure, Old Dirty Bastard, Kool G Rap and Cello Green from my playlist. I ain't trying to hurt nobody. Truth is, I be lurking, during my off time from TK.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I think I stopped trolling in 2007, or was it 2009, 2012? Whatever. Its 2022, time what's left over from TK is for US to get along. Can we all just get along? Why are we deciding who did their most for TK? Bottom line is..We are all freaking and geeking on a message board, that started off as a funny book comic book fuck fest that went BAD.

The Question

Eternal
We are all freaking and geeking on a message board, that started off as a funny book comic book fuck fest that went BAD.
TK is not now, and never was, centered on comic books. You obviously haven't got any understanding of the origins of this board, nor of its history. The Comic-con peeps didn't show up here until long after the board was already well established, and came here as a response to a trolling campaign by, IIRC, Missmanners, Mentalist, and myself. Same thing that we did with StripperWeb, and that didn't make this a stripper board. As usual, you open your mouth (metaphorically) and nothing but shit comes tumbling out of it.

jack

Go fuck yourself, Wilson.

jack

^^Nope!^^...DAMN Venooker! You got a number of duals (DevilMan, Felony, Misdemeanor, Ma Huang Sor, Alyssum, Yohooe) working the TK Media HARD this month. What's up with that? Is there something you want to discuss about your intoxicated hard on after digesting a hand full of sildenafil for the Media Center?

Prove it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TK is not now, and never was, centered on comic books. You obviously haven't got any understanding of the origins of this board, nor of its history. The Comic-con peeps didn't show up here until long after the board was already well established, and came here as a response to a trolling campaign by, IIRC, Missmanners, Mentalist, and myself. Same thing that we did with StripperWeb, and that didn't make this a stripper board. As usual, you open your mouth (metaphorically) and nothing but shit comes tumbling out of it.

[size=5±^^Who. gives. a. FUCK. about. what. your. saying.... WHOM dare to care?Who, besides YOU care? Holla BLACK!^^[/size]

jack

[size=5±^^Who. gives. a. FUCK. about. what. your. saying.... WHOM dare to care?Who, besides YOU care? Holla BLACK!^^[/size]

Nothing like being day drunk and posting nonsense. Why don't you grow the fuck up you passive aggressive ignorant piece of shit?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think it started from people at TrekBBS fed up with the BS over there.