The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

The Question

Eternal
The stoop anchor continues to plumb new depths of 'pathetic', I see. A credit to its race; it never knows when it keep its bootlips clamped together.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
He's the kind of retard who, if dealing with haters, would tell them "I've been doxed before, and that didn't stop me!"... and expects that to intimidate them, rather than give them motivation to continue with the ass-whooping.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Also, every time Chuckie yells "Holla Black!"... I imagine hollering for the Black Hand to come. And quite frankly, I'd be thrilled if those guys showed up at Chuckie's house, doing what they always do. Which is this:
EakxYtcXYAIiEj1.jpg

The art of trolling YOU isn't fun anymore....Here's a PEACEFUL offering.....

Free Doritos® Locos Tacos

^^No beans or guacamole^^. This is how Americans enjoy their TACOS...Enjoy!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
image.gif

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ah like when I asked them to sticky my thread in TK media center and you went on a 5 page tirade about it only to admit at the end you'd been had??

Here's where jack trolled me for months. By my definition no less

Guess you got trolled completely then by your definition, eh Wilson? Of course, I've been owning you like this for more than half your wasted life.

Do have a nice day. Thanks for dancing.

The art of trolling YOU isn't fun anymore. Every since you got the staff to remove my "Venooker" thread. 5 pages of me verbally and mentally abusing you. PLUS. Why are you taking credit for my missing avatar and the ability to edit. <<that's a straight up ball faced lie. That's why I'm never ever-ever trolling you any more <<:bigass:

And Another Thang, Venooker
Remember this?. This is what killed Troll Kingdom. It was Feb 1, 2010, I remember it like it was yesterday. Most of the members who posted on that thread are no longer here. They mysteriously vanished, never to be heard from again. 15 pages concerning ME. I read every reply.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're pathetic. btw I never click your links so I have no idea what thread you're referring to or why. You're still the main reason those who left won't return. Just ask around.

As far as your avatar and editing functions, guess you forgot this little ditty:

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

I'm going with "no one gives a shit either way"

You may not realize this, but you're on pretty thin ice around here. You might want to check yourself before you jew jack yourself again. SSJ ring a bell?

:bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Languages are fuckin' fascinatin'.

aea57bc9dc9f349e.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TROLLING!?...UMMM, it's all in the eye of the beholder. Trolling is not usually funny anymore, but you'll ain't exactly full of skilled trolls no more to begin with. But as it's been said before <<It's like taking candy from a dead baby. Just be careful what baby you steal from, it may be fatal. People call each other trolls for the wrong reason and its annoying. Trolling never existed, just a thing of people's imagination. My word is BOND....But real truth is truth, YEP! y'all just been handed your ass'es by this thread....This thread is about as original as a...Should i shave, wax or trim my pubes?

Trolling Is Dead.

jack

btw "ass'es" doesn't exist.

I think it's "asses" as In I've handed you and your duals your asses for over 20 years now.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Trolling!: Who still does it and why? <<<Trolling appears to be part of an international phenomenon that includes cyberbullying. We're all capable of becoming a troll, but do you do it in RL?

jack

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

btw "ass'es" doesn't exist.

I think it's "asses" as In I've handed you and your duals your asses for over 20 years now.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Charles is the greatest troll of all time. He is an Icon and should be placed in the troll hall of fame. I am thoroughly amazed at the continuing battle of wits that takes place here between Charles and his fan club.

Yay, Charles.

Donovan, I think you need to adjust your title and sig to reflect the fact that you are now, indeed down with New Age Posting. It would only be right. Show your support for 'foot'.

I think we all should, Charles should know we all love him despite our differences

:wtf:
Like I stated...The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

jack

I'm going with
aea57bc9dc9f349e.png