The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Feb 2010, Remember this?...The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

Troll Master? Do it have to be done
Click Here For Full Story

Donovan:
You didn't have to, you acted a lot of it out. I have no idea how it happened, but somehow Charles has gained a hell of a lot of ground on your gang and is owning like a motherfucker. One guy with questionable posting skills and intelligence, and he has some of TK's finest wrapped up for weeks in displays of petulance, kneejerk hissyfits, and admin abuse in order to combat him. Now he's even caused an internal squabble over procedures and rules between current and former power brokers on the board.

One guy.

You may call Ceejay a retard, but from where I'm standing he's looking like troll of the fucking year.

I am thoroughly entertained. Do please continue...

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
20 year old post is old. Meaningless. Donovan trolls you completely from the past.

Makes me :bigass:

jack

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Donovan:
"You didn't have to, you acted a lot of it out. I have no idea how it happened, but somehow Charles has gained a hell of a lot of ground on your gang and is owning like a motherfucker. One guy with questionable posting skills and intelligence, and he has some of TK's finest wrapped up for weeks in displays of petulance, kneejerk hissyfits, and admin abuse in order to combat him. Now he's even caused an internal squabble over procedures and rules between current and former power brokers on the board.

One guy.

You may call Ceejay a retard, but from where I'm standing he's looking like troll of the fucking year.

I am thoroughly entertained. Do please continue.."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Troll Master? Do it have to be done
Click Here For Full Story

jack said:
I have nothing to do with it, so don't look at me. I refuse to be the Judas Goat in this situation. Charles is what he is. I use him for my own purposes and don't really give a shit about the rest of it. As I've stated many times in this thread already I'm on the intellectual side that says there was no need for these admin actions.

That doesn't stop me from enjoying the drama as you know. But I'm not involved in this aspect of it. Didn't create it, participate in it or acknowledge it. I'm happy it's happening, but that has nothing to do with it either

Donovan

I meant the collective "you" that has been using Charles as a practice dummy for the last few weeks. You were part of that squad, and if this whole "admin drama" is real Conchaga's one click of a button turned you all from l33t tr0lls to that gang of little old ladies in Monty Python. Like it or not, you are made to look bad by association and distancing yourself NOW, while your side is on the ropes, only adds to the merriment. The board hasn't been this entertaining in a while since Menty first took over; I'm not complaining...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I stated that...The art of trolling isn't fun anymore. I changed my mind, I'm loving it! I am really enjoying myself. Note to self.. I am not a troll, never was a troll, but I like trolling/bustin' Venooker. Look at what I'm doing to jack.

1.- He's following around the board posting on every post I make. (spamming of course)
2.- I got Venooker spamming the TK Center (Every morning between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM, every morning he bumps at least 15 of his threads.)
3.- Every time I post on my *USA vs. Russia because Ukraine can't defend itself*, Venooker bumps his *Ukraine srikes back* thread. The same with our *Britney Griner* threads
4.- He defends The Question and Charlemagne as though their his bitches<<Yes! they are. I just needed to point and laugh at dat. :bigass:
5.- Venooker is still butt hurt over how I trashed The Kingdom. :bigass:
6.- He got the staff to delete my *Venooker* thread.
7.- When the staff sent my threads too *The Daycare Center* and I worked it, the jealous "old dirty bastard" got the staff to delete the entire forum. :bigass:
8.- jack is using the DevilMan and Yahooee accounts.
9.- Did I mention he's JEALOUS
10. Venooker can't quit me
. :bigass:
Venooker will respond in 5, 4, 3, 2.....
...1 Holla black, DOG!

jack

Sounds like that's ten ways you're my bitch owned one.

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, jack

Every post you make has my name in it.

Now, dance some more for me "stanky leg"

mNMIIS.gif

jack

jack

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^ Right there ^ Venooker made 3 post to explain that's he trolled like a mothafucka. That is when you know you got them trolled. That's where you know their butt fucked. Usually it only takes jack a couple of minutes to respond to my post. Venooker purposely waited to respond. jack viewed this thread 12 times before he responded. :bigass: Yo Venooker! you've been here all day. I'm outtie five-thousand bro. I'll return about 1:00 AM and be at The Media Center to listen to MY jams, while your recuperating from your job as TrollKingdom's fuck-tard....Sweet dreams, 'Dirty Old Bastard"[/size]

MODMAN

^ Right there ^ Venooker made 3 post to explain that's he trolled like a mothafucka. That is when you know you got them trolled. That's where you know their butt fucked. Usually it only takes jack a couple of minutes to respond to my post. Venooker purposely waited to respond. jack viewed this thread 12 times before he responded. :bigass: Yo Venooker! you've been here all day. I'm outtie five-thousand bro. I'll return about 1:00 AM and be at The Media Center to listen to MY jams, while your recuperating from your job as TrollKingdom's fuck-tard....Sweet dreams, 'Dirty Old Bastard"[/size]

But, you aren't a troll. Spam != Troll.

You know that right?

No... I suppose not. This is *you* after all. Your comprehension skills make a down syndrome with extra retard look like Einstein.

What noteworthy exploits can you list on your Trolling resumé? After all these years of furious masturbation in the corner with your Vernooks and Deshocks - what've ya got?

jack

jack

Your bitching and moaning is quite satisfying.

jack

Not to mention my name still in every post.

You sure sprung.

Last edited:

MODMAN

black-fart.jpg

jack

301027924_815918119778105_551133450558258561_n.png

MODMAN

Every time I see BROWNFOOT my mind goes to . . .

proudfeet-lotr.gif

I like BROWNFOOT. He's pretty fly for a hammy cupcakea.

Every time I see Blackfoot though, well - close. If you zoom in on the unsightly, mouldy cheese & piss-smelling gunk between this chunky hobbit's toes. . .