The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

The Question

Eternal
I think it started from people at TrekBBS fed up with the BS over there.
That was my understanding, as well. They had (have, in what I'm given to understand is an extremely watered down version now) a forum called The Neutral Zone, which was for "sensitive (non- Star Trek / Sci-Fi) topics". That forum was plagued with moderation that was, let's say, "selective" and heavy-handed in nature, a trend that eventually spread board-wide. A core group of disgruntled users split off and formed TK.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Nothing like being day drunk and posting nonsense. Why don't you grow the fuck up you passive aggressive ignorant piece of shit?
If he's really been continuing this nonsense for 24 years... then I don't think he's capable of growing up. At best, he belongs in a mental institution, or perhaps handed over to anthropologists as evidence that sometimes, a human woman can give birth to an Australopithecus.

The Question

Eternal
That was my understanding, as well. They had (have, in what I'm given to understand is an extremely watered down version now) a forum called The Neutral Zone, which was for "sensitive (non- Star Trek / Sci-Fi) topics". That forum was plagued with moderation that was, let's say, "selective" and heavy-handed in nature, a trend that eventually spread board-wide. A core group of disgruntled users split off and formed TK.
Now for the irony:

That core group of users went on to start Wordforge, where moderation is now very selective, and heavy-handed.

The dumb cunts became what they fled. Because it wasn't biased moderation they chafed under, apparently -- it was simply the fact that they weren't the ones doing it to others.

No integrity. No principles. No scruples. Just envy. Pathetic.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The dumb cunts became what they fled. Because it wasn't biased moderation they chafed under, apparently -- it was simply the fact that they weren't the ones doing it to others.

A disturbingly common trend throughout history, to be honest.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Also, every time Chuckie yells "Holla Black!"... I imagine hollering for the Black Hand to come. And quite frankly, I'd be thrilled if those guys showed up at Chuckie's house, doing what they always do. Which is this:
EakxYtcXYAIiEj1.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Also, every time Chuckie yells "Holla Black!"... I imagine hollering for the Black Hand to come. And quite frankly, I'd be thrilled if those guys showed up at Chuckie's house, doing what they always do. Which is this:
EakxYtcXYAIiEj1.jpg
I always picture...

Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What is trolling and how do you do it? In my opinion trolling died around 2010 at Troll Kingdom. <<Do you agree? Failed trolling is the reason why my numbers get so incredibly high. My last post was #38 and y'all are still here, CLOWNING.<<I'm loving it!. Keep it going BOYZ. :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:
I haven't seen him in a while. I worked with Chuck at an apartment complex here in Wilmington, til his brother hit the SC lottery. He was pretty quiet, but he could get wound up sometimes
pussy ass bitch.

You sound ANGRY 'Sock puppet DevilMan/SteveCharles'...The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either (a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or (b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.”<<<You've failed at both, Sugar Pants. :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either (a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous,
Ah like when I asked them to sticky my thread in TK media center and you went on a 5 page tirade about it only to admit at the end you'd been had??

Here's where jack trolled me for months. By my definition no less

Guess you got trolled completely then by your definition, eh Wilson? Of course, I've been owning you like this for more than half your wasted life.

Do have a nice day. Thanks for dancing.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh really? Looks like you're the pussy, pussy.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEow!

eeeeek eeeeek ooooook oooook meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You're trolling yourself, pussy ass bitch

^^Nope! That's not trolling^^. That's some 5th grade whimps do after getting their ass kicked by their bullies and talk about it in mom's basement. Your fucking 50+ now, grow the fuck up sock puppet Steve/Charles. Your making a childish moron out of yourself, ex-homie TWAN JUAN.

Not as deep a pussy as you're going to be getting shortly, PUSSY. I also sent a link of this thread to Bissette. I'd say you're about to be in some pretty deeeeeeeeep shit.

Did you get a response from your idle an imaginary menter Bissette? He's most likely too damn old to read by now. Bissette is about what...85? :bigass:

jack

Ah like when I asked them to sticky my thread in TK media center and you went on a 5 page tirade about it only to admit at the end you'd been had??

Here's where jack trolled me for months. By my definition no less

Guess you got trolled completely then by your definition, eh Wilson? Of course, I've been owning you like this for more than half your wasted life.

Do have a nice day. Thanks for dancing.

jack

jack

ceejay.jpg

jack

I think the best part of this troll is you fucked yourself in the neck again. Jackson's permabanned and you lost your avatar/edit privileges.

All by my hand.

Makes me :bigass: