The Cassie and Tisiphone Detective Team Adventures Season 2

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 7: Getting an RV.

Cassie and Tisiphone walked to the beach where they could talk privately.

"I checked my room for bugs, only one I found was hidden inside a magazine about tacos, I'm guessing your room is also bugged" said Cassie

"Bet your right, we need to call Dr Dave, and have him send us the RV" said Tisiphone

Cassie placed the call:

"Dr Dave here" said Dr Dave, gun shots could be heard in the background

"Dr Dave, something is off about this town, I found a bug in my room, and I think we were followed at one point, we need THE RV" said Cassie

"Sure, I can have that dropped shipped there this afternoon" said Dr Dave, more gun shots could be heard in the background.

"What's going on over there" asked Cassie

"Oh you know, gun fight with geese. Anyway, NO YOU MOFOS, GET BACK..." said Dr Dave as he could be heard firing off some shots, he continued "I gotta go, JESUS NO LOVE CHILD DON'T RIDE THEM!...I'll get the RV to you today, play it cool ladies, Dammit Love Child, I OH, HELL" Said Doctor Dave.

The phone clicked.

"We'll have the RV today. Dr Dave was in some sort of gun fight with geese." Said Cassie

"Why was Dr Dave in a gun fight with geese?" asked Tisiphone

"Who knows, anyway, I think we need to start interviewing the townfolk" said Cassie

"They may not tell us anything, let alone the truth" said Tisiphone

"Yes, but as Sherlock Holmes might say, their lack of answers could be equally revealing" replied Cassie, as he looked up towards the town and away from the beach.

To be continued...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I AM ALL CAUGHT UP MEOW.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 8: And our Villian is...

The Man with the cane walked up to his boss The Mad Fin.

"Sir, our operatives have spotted lady detectives Cassie and Tisiphone going to town to interview the residents"

"Yes...We will have to keep on them..." said The Mad Fin

The Angry Fin thought back to his first encounter with lady detectives Cassie and Tisiphone, how he was on the boat, before they were detectives, when The Chinaman was killed...how neither ladies, would let him buy them a drink at the dock bar after The Chinaman had meet their end...

This was not his reason for having them killed, but it made things easier...there was a bounty on the heads of Cassie and Tisiphone, for using their detective skills, against The Bulgarian, in The Case of the Flaky Bulgarian.

"They will meet their end" said The Mad Fin

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 9: Seph sings the blues

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY DETECTIVES walked back to town. It was time to question the townsfolk, first they had to stop by the RV park. The RV had been delivered and was waiting for them.

As Cassie and Tiisiphone approched the RV park, they could hear something.

"If I had luck, I'd be breaking patellas, but I got no luck at all, I got the patella blues" sang a familior voice

"Seph!" Shouted Tisiphone, who ran to hug him.

"LADIES" said Seph

"What are you doing in Maine?" asked Cassie

"I took some pillz I found on the bus, and wound up here. I broke some patellas, but now I'm singing the blues." said Seph

"Were on a case, you been around town much, anybody talking about the murder of Loktar?" asked Cassie

"People are tight lipped around here, I'd break their patellas, but THE MAN, took my patella breaking pipe" said Seph

"Fuckers" said Tisiphone

"I'll keep my eyes open...ohh look a glass bottle...gunna go stab me some dinner" said Seph as he walked off.

Cassie and Tisiphone went directly to their RV to plot their interview strategy in private.

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 10: Questioning the town folk, part 1.

Cassie and Tisiphone plotted their interviews.

"The mini mart and the check cashing place should be our first stops." said Cassie

"Right, so I take it Loktar had no checking account?" asked Tisiphone

"Yep, and he had to be funded somehow during his visit, and that would most likely be by check" said Cassie

Cassie and Tisiphone walked back into town, Seph was gone but a number of broken bottles could be found, and well as a crankly looking fellow who's patellas had seemingly been broken.

In town Cassie and Tisiphone first went to the mini mart.

"Have you seen this man?" asked Tisiphone showing a picture of Loktar tied to a park bench.

"Yes, he comes here, but I know nothing" said the store keeper.

"I see...strange you should deny knowing anything so quickly" said Tisiphone

"I am but a simple maine shop keeper sir" said the shop keeper

"SIR!" shouted Tisiphone

"Excuse me now...I must close for lunch, please leave" said the shop keeper

Cassie and Tisiphone exited the establishment

"That was very strange..." said Tisiphone

"Yeah it was...something is going on here. Let's check out the check cashing place" Said Cassie

The man with the cane sat in the park, he watched Cassie and Tisiphone leave the mini mart.

"Hmm" he mused

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 11: The Man With The Cane.

The Man with the cane sat in the park. He had his task, he knew it well, it would be done. The Mad Fin never accepted failure , not that The Man With The Cane ever failed.

The Man With the Cane's job was to keep track of lady detectives Cassie & Tisiphone. His job also was to make sure that the agents of The Mad Fin, various towns folk were in line. He saw Cassie and Tisiphone walking into town, towards the mini mart.

"The detectives are coming, do not fail us, you know what happens to those who fail The Mad Fin" said The Man with the cane.

"Yes sir, yes..yess.." said the mini mart shop keeper

Cassie and Tisiphone were not there long, and stepped out.

The Man With the Cane naturally had the place bugged, unknown to all 3 people. He could thus hear what needed to be heard

"Yeah it was...something is going on here. Let's check out the check cashing place" Said Cassie

The Man With The Cane knew the check cashing manager was solid, having spoken to him yesterday. Now it sit, wait, watch,think.

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 11: The Man With The Cane.

The Man with the cane sat in the park. He had his task, he knew it well, it would be done. The Mad Fin never accepted failure , not that The Man With The Cane ever failed.

The Man With the Cane's job was to keep track of lady detectives Cassie & Tisiphone. His job also was to make sure that the agents of The Mad Fin, various towns folk were in line. He saw Cassie and Tisiphone walking into town, towards the mini mart.

"The detectives are coming, do not fail us, you know what happens to those who fail The Mad Fin" said The Man with the cane.

"Yes sir, yes..yess.." said the mini mart shop keeper

Cassie and Tisiphone were not there long, and stepped out.

The Man With the Cane naturally had the place bugged, unknown to all 3 people. He could thus hear what needed to be heard

The Man With The Cane knew the check cashing manager was solid, having spoken to him yesterday. Now it sit, wait, watch,think.

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 12: Questioning the town folk, part 2

Cassie and Tisiphone made their way to the check cashing place.

"Excuse me, do you have a moment?" asked Cassie

"Mam, this is a check cashing establishment, and thus I do not, GOOD DAY!" said the Check Cashier Manager.

"This is very important, do you know this man" said Cassie holding up a photo of Loktar, tied to a bus.

"I said Good day mam, please unless you have check cashing busniess, I must ask you to leave!" said the check cashing manager

"Look here jackass!" said Tisiphone

"I protest, GET OUT!" said the check cashing manager

Outside Cassie and Tisiphone pondered the events of the day thus far.

"Somebody must have silenced people...but who" pondered Cassie

"I'm not sure...but I aim to find out.

At the near by park The Man With The Cain smiled.

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 13: Dr Dave has some advise

Cassie and Tisiphone left the check cashing busniess and walked towards the beach to plan things.

"Isn't it Dr Dave's birthday?" asked Cassie

"Yeah, LET'S CALL HIM!" said Tisiphone

"Dr Dave here" said Dr Dave, gun shots could be heard in the background.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR DAVE!" shouted Cassie and Tisiphone

"Thanks!, MORE GEESE, AHH!!" said Dr Dave, more shots could be heard

"What are you up to today?" asked Cassie

"I'm at a bar...some geese followed me in...DAMN GEESE!" said Dr Dave, more shots could be heard

"Geese sure are BAD NEWS!" said Cassie

"Dr Dave, somebody has silenced the town folks...any advise?" asked Tisiphone

"Plant your own cameras about, see if anybody shows up. GOT TO GO, MORE GEESE!" Said Dr Dave, more shots could be heard

In the bacground somebody could be heard saying "hey you shot my tequila!"

"Sorry guy!" said Dr Dave, he hung up.

"That Dr Dave!" said CaptainWacky, who suddenly appeared.

"CAPTAINWACKY!" shouted Tisiphone and Cassie

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 14: Happy Birthday CaptainWacky

"CAPTAINWACKY!" shouted Tisiphone and Cassie

"HELLO!" said CaptainWacky

"What are you doing here?" asked Tisiphone

"It's a MAD STORY, I was sleeping on a tug boat, woke up to discovered FBI PART DUE had stolen the TUG BOAT!" Said CaptainWacky

"How'd you end up here" asked Cassie

"FBI GOT DRUNK ON WHIPPED CREAM, and crashed the boat into the shore here, He then RAN OFF NAKED to find some chicken strips" said CaptainWacky

"Were investigating the death of Loktar" said Cassie

"This town is under some sort of influence." Said Tisiphone

"NOT LOBSTERS I HOPE!" shouted CaptainWacky, waving a trout in the air

"I'm not even going to ask!" said Tisiphone

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked the use of ME.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 15- Meeting The Man With The Cane

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY DETECTIVES began walking back torwards the town.

"We need to find out who is behind all this, AND QUICK!" said Cassie

"Yeah, we do." Said Tisiphone

"You won't have that chance" said a man with a cane

"You...." said Cassie

"That's right, my boss has become bored of you, looking into the death of Loktar, leave town now and you can live" said The Man With the Cane

"We're not going anywhere, first thought what is your name" asked Tisiphone

"My name is not important, some call me The Man With the Cane, others call me....SON OF CHINAMAN!" said the man with the cane

"Not likely!" said Tisiphone

"Like hell!" said Cassie

"Guess I can't trick you...I'll just have to kill you!" said The Man With The Cane

"It's on!" said Cassie

To be continied...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 16: We know our priorities!

The Man with the cane pulled out a sawed off shot gun and aimed it at Cassie and Tisiphone.

Suddenly a startling noise erupted from the start of the beach.

"MAPS, I GOT MAPS, MAPS I SAY!" shouted Bickendan

"And I got a knife!" said Tisiphone who tossed the knife at The man with the cane, getting him right IN THE FACE.

"AHHH!!!!!!" Said the man with the cane

"I totally thought you were going to toss it at Bick!" said Cassie

"I almost did!" said Tisiphone

Cassie went over to the man with the cane, who was alive, but almost DEAD and said "Tell us, who is behind all this"

"The Mad Fin...he will avenge me...and kill you lady detect...ahhh" said the man with the cane as he died.

"We need to find out all we can. Let's get back to the RV, watch the season premire of CAT CLEANERS season 3, and find out who the hell this MAD FIN fellow is" said Cassie

"Right, Then...I'm gunna fuck him up" said Tisiphone

"MAPS!!!!" shouted Bickendan

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 17: How can we combine Mothers Day and NASCAR? This is how.

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY DETECTIVES walked back to the RV park. It was mothers day. Now if you can sense what's coming then good, if not, well even better, cus those Duke Boys are in for a ride now (wait wrong show).

As Cassie and Tisiphone walked up to the RV somebody was standing on their RV, with a shot gun, firing wildly screaming about cheese sandwiches

"Oh no!" said Cassie

"What is it?" asked Tisiphone

"Mom's here!" replied Cassie

"Uh oh!" Said Tisiphone

Cassie and Tisiphone walked up to the RV

"Mom, can you get down, You'll wake Seph!" Said Cassie

Seph could be seen sleeping on a RV.

Cassies mum stepped down

"I just came by to tell you to wear sun screen, and to watch out for POTATOS" Said Cassies mom

"Thanks mom, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" said Cassie

Cassies mom left.

Suddenly a loud sound could be heard, VROOM VROOM

"What the?" said Tisiphone

Tisiphone said this, reacting to the NASCAR race car that flew over the RV, the car landed, and skidded to a stop.

"Who on earth..." said Cassie

Dr Dave got out.

"DR DAVE" shouted Cassie and Tisiphone

"Bring me up to speed, fast!" said Dr Dave

To be continued...