The EnglishRose Fantasy Man Thread.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think we've all got a good handle on who ER may get OMGTEHPANTINGHOTS for now, so here goes.

alvin_stardust.jpg

Obviously, it's ALVIN STARDUST. The washed out 70's popster has always had that sexeh machismo down PAT.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
carolgees.jpg

They say comedy is one of the quickest way's to a woman's heart (and eventually her pants - see Shatna!), and TV Funnyman BOB CAROLGEES is no exception to that rule for ER. The bonus is, he comes with a faithfull pet in SPIT THE DOG.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
_295102_simon_mayo300.jpg

The gift of conversation, and an extensive knowledge of music (albeit, up to 1987) is also valuable when trying to the woo the ladies. That's why ER would no doubt be impressed by former BBC DJ, SIMON MAYO. The quiff, the gift of the gab, and all those stories from that 'Confessions' show - hottie!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
_222610_norman1.jpg

Men have power have long impressed certain ladies. Though I doubt ER would be impressed by many politicians, one with a soft, homely and cuddly exterior would probably be acceptable. In former Conservative Chancellor of the Exchequer, NORMAN LAMONT, ER not only gets all those qualities, but somebody prepared to pop down to the nearest Threshers for some Bacardi Breezers, Nobby's Nuts and Pork Scratchings.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
_858591_histthom300.jpg

Fit, active men are always widely acceptable to the ladies as well. Olympic Gold Medalist and ultra-all round former sportsman DALEY THOMPSON provides a close run winner over FATIMA WHITBREAD here (the latter guy just doesn't cut it!). The slug-balancer (see Blackadder Goes Forth) was also known for knackering many a joystick on home-computers with his licensed game, Daley Thompson's Decathlon. No doubt the combination of fit, active dark mass, and a bloody strong wrist are good selling points to ER!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
11781611.jpg

Childhood Idols will always remain long in our hearts, and from what I gather, former Blue Peter presenters JOHN NOAKES and PETER PURVES provide just that, as well as the important OMGTEHPANTINGHOTS factor for ER. Those crazy guys have already overcome the middle aged crisis, so will now only offer love, compassion, a stable bank balance & home, and more importantly - the chance of a spit roast! KINKEH!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Keep trying Gagh, you haven't got it quite right yet - Alvin's hair is too big, bob has a tacky moustache, norman looks like a tortoise, daley's past it, john noakes and Peter purves - awwwww but a little too old ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LIES! See how she shields her true feelings! See her struggle to deny the machismo!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Oh and don't bother posting a picture of Rowland - I am so over him

EnglishRose

addle barn
ROFL - I see no machismo in this thread....nothing that excites me..try harder Gagh, you can do so much better than this

EnglishRose

addle barn
Roland Rat - now you're talking, that matted , skanky furball does it for me every time - either him or Gordon the Gopher :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I RECKON SHE'S HAD THEM ALL

CaptainWacky

RUSSEL BRAND: WOULD YOU?

EnglishRose

addle barn
yeah, why not - he's a bit on the skinny side, but yeah

CaptainWacky

I'll tell him.