THE FALL OF TROLL KINGDOM!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO ONE EVAR THOUGHT OF TAHT EVAR LOL

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You shouldn't bring up Arianwen. She is in therapy dealing with how the bad men touched her in the private places when she was a wee one. Talking about her while she is in a crisis of mental health is just not right. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well that rules out talking about half the people on WF, TK, Trek, LoNAF and AOL.

So...how about those Astros?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Tamar_Garish said:
You shouldn't bring up Arianwen. She is in therapy dealing with how the bad men touched her in the private places when she was a wee one. Talking about her while she is in a crisis of mental health is just not right. :(

Well, I tried to help her, but Bonz is, to this day, so distraught and neurotic over her own molestation history that she just up and banned me.

Or to be more precise: banned that account.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Jeez CU. I didn't ban you because of my own history. Nice way to twist and misinterpret things.

C

Cloudy

you banned him becuase he trolled someone in the Briar Patch, which is supposed to be a free-speech, anything-goes, if-you-don't-like-it-don't-post-in-here-forum.

freedom of speech is one of the few rights we have left in this world, especially on the internet. the ban was hypocritical

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Cloudscum said:
you banned him becuase he trolled someone in the Briar Patch, which is supposed to be a free-speech, anything-goes, if-you-don't-like-it-don't-post-in-here-forum.

freedom of speech is one of the few rights we have left in this world, especially on the internet. the ban was hypocritical

STFU you liberal prick - you're clueless....

C

Cloudy

TKers-are-shit said:
STFU you liberal prick - you're clueless....

do you want me to squash you, toadsplat? I usually condemn violence towards animal but I'll make an exception in your case...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:eggs: :gtc:

GET YOUR MINIMUM RDA REQUIREMENT OF DAIRY EVERY DAY, KIDS!!!

Ironically, I am lactose intolerant...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
T'Bonz said:
Jeez CU. I didn't ban you because of my own history. Nice way to twist and misinterpret things.

Lying bitch. You overreacted. Like someone pointed out, the BP was supposed to be a free speech zone, and you twisted the whole thing into "CoyoteUgly is harassing her."

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.