THE FALL OF TROLL KINGDOM!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Virginia said:
free speech is limited to behaviour generally deemed to be non-harmfull to others.

Bullshit, otherwise there would be no progress against entrenched powers...they could just say "change is harmful to everyone."

stalking is harmfull.

you do the math.

There was no stalking involved. Additionally, I seriously doubt you know what the fuck happened at TrekBBS. Lots of people here do since they followed it as it happened. So...shut the fuck up if you can't say anything intelligent.

Virginia

so? life is unfair and you don't get what you want. suck it up, it's called growing up

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Virginia said:
so? life is unfair and you don't get what you want. suck it up, it's called growing up

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, you repulsive fucking moonbat?

Virginia

that I was responding to gags and you posted in the meantime. and that you seem to be running out of insults, as that was pretty lame.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Virginia said:
that I was responding to gags and you posted in the meantime. and that you seem to be running out of insults, as that was pretty lame.

Oh, so you were covering for the fact that you're a jackshitter who spoke up on a subject you knew nothing about. Ok, I gotcha.

Virginia

sure, youbetcha, as objecting otherwise will be futile. In the same way I'm a state, write harry potter fic under the name dark lil, and am a pixiefrau. right.

I think you flew over the cookoo's nest.

Virginia

I'm also betting that means you are trying to deflect attention and truly have run out of insults. so sad.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, no need to explain further...and no need to insult you anymore. Like Gagh said, you only continue to embarass yourself further.

Here, swallow it.

tn_52_jpg.jpg

Virginia

in your dreams, and only in your dreams.

i wouldn't touch that weiner with a 20 foot barge pole, let alone anything else.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gotta work on your aim there...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, I can't claim credit for this pic, but I think he was aimin' for the eye.

bo130

I came for the cookies
Cloudscum said:
Clearly, genuine free speech is impossible at tbbs
When was TBBS ever about free speech?

Even before it morphed into an overmoderated nightmare, it was never about free speech.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Dark Link said:
TK's Falling?

Shit, MM must have forgotten to send me the memo again.

She doesn't do memos.

Fuck, she doesn't know what's going on half the time, how CAN she do memos? :D

C

Cloudy

bo130 said:
When was TBBS ever about free speech?

Even before it morphed into an overmoderated nightmare, it was never about free speech.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Briar Patch, not tbbs as a whole

whose dual are you btw?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I think he's one of mine, but I'm not sure.

BlazerBoy

WHINE WHINE WHINE BITCH BITCH BITCH WAAAH WAAAH WOOOOOOOOOO.

Shut the fuck up about TrekBBS, already. If I had my way, hundreds of people would be banned within seconds of registering there. You fools complain about being banned for posting jest stalking in the BP? I'd get my Sword of Hell© out and just start cutting large swaths of posters out, starting with those that frequent the lounges, and work my way up, saving the Briefing Room for last. When it was all over, just 23 posters, 23 little posters who swear their loyalty and allegience to me, THEY would be permitted free reign over the board, and I would allow my little children of light to REPRODUCE, to bring forth MORE minions for my kingdom, and the flag of the EARTH LIBERATION FRONT would fly freely over the TBBS banner.

BEHOLD MY VISION OF A PROPER TREKBBS.

Be glad I'll never run the place. :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Right...anyway...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, I'm speaking to you, so lick my ass.