THE FALL OF TROLL KINGDOM!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Bonz is no fucking Romulan. She's a wannabe Trekhead freak.

Rockraven

I want to touch mandi's boobs
CoyoteUgly said:
Bonz is no fucking Romulan. She's a wannabe Trekhead freak.

Dammit.

Are all Trek fans condemned, or just the wannabe Trekhead freaks? (I just need to know if I need to change my membership in anything.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't give a shit what you do. You can drink poisoned Kool-Aid and jump up and down until the fucking UFO comes for you. Have fun.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
CoyoteUgly said:
Lying bitch. You overreacted. Like someone pointed out, the BP was supposed to be a free speech zone, and you twisted the whole thing into "CoyoteUgly is harassing her."

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.

Free speech doesn't include stalking type behavior. Sorry.

BP is freer speech, but there are points beyond which one can't go. Stalking, whether in jest or for real, is one of them.

Just because it's online and not IRL doesn't make it OK to do it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And exactly how the hell was I stalking her?

C

Cloudy

you don't seriously believe it was real stalking do you? I thought that 'what goes in Briar patch, stays in briar patch?' and 'if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.'

Clearly, genuine free speech is impossible at tbbs, which brings up my other grievence - not being able to threaten GWB's life...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fuck'er. She doesn't want to admit it was a snap decision based upon emotion...her time of the month...psyche scars. Whatever.

BlazerBoy

TKers-are-shit said:
TK HAS HAD IT'S DAY.

NOW IT CRUMBLES...

INTO DUST

AMEN

The only thing falling around here is your points and TKarma. Now shut the hell up, and get the fuck off this board.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Stalking...come now, one can't "stalk" someone on a BBS unless they are dragging it into real life (unwanted phone calls, showing up where she is or her home) or threatening to.

Trolling, harassing, tasteless crap...he's guilty. But stalking? That is unreasonable.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Is this place still here?

Virginia

free speech is limited to behaviour generally deemed to be non-harmfull to others.
stalking is harmfull.

you do the math.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I can do maths, along with spelling & grammar - clearly your education in both subjects were 'harmfull'.

Virginia

So I can't spell -big deal, this is my second language. Doesn't bother me.
Hell, if you want I can go back to phonetics and really be agravating.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I have no idea how you continue to post without feeling embarrassed. I guess you're too stupid to feel shame, or have any self-respect either.

Virginia

no, I simply have a healthy respect for all I have achieved, and see no need to be ashamed of making a spelling error in my second language. besides, you seem to sometimes be equally struggling in grammer and more so in common sense. or is that uncommon sense for you....?