THE FALL OF TROLL KINGDOM!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He would do, but he doesn't want to be coughing up hairballs several weeks from now.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Hairballs caked in shit...I'd stop wiping my hairy ass for an entire week if I knew he'd be by to lick it.

BlazerBoy

Well, I'm not listening, not unless you've found a new tune to play. Your current one got old long before you stole it from Borgs. Maybe instead of doing a bad Tasvir impression, you should skip straight to the part where you admit you have no high moral ground, or any grounds for even righteous indignation, and just get to work sucking Bonz's dick to get your precious position back in the Briar Patch. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. What happened to you? You USED to actually be cool, but now you just prance around here like a bitter politician, who was too stupid to see he was taking a joke too far.

If the point of your posts is to point out T'Bonzs hypocrisy, have at it. I'm sure a few permabanned bastards here will cheer you on for a short while before they at least have the sense to move on. You and me both know the point of this is that you want to be unbanned and vindicated, so go get to work on that sucking bit, because as Bonz's chief lackey here, trust me when I say its your only hope. Maybe then you can quit griping about TrekBBS in a thread about TROLLKINGDOM supposedly falling.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CU is now relieved to finally have a cover story for his natural hygiene habits.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BlazerBoy said:
Well, I'm not listening, not unless you've found a new tune to play. Your current one got old long before you stole it from Borgs. Maybe instead of doing a bad Tasvir impression, you should skip straight to the part where you admit you have no high moral ground, or any grounds for even righteous indignation, and just get to work sucking Bonz's dick to get your precious position back in the Briar Patch. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. What happened to you? You USED to actually be cool, but now you just prance around here like a bitter politician, who was too stupid to see he was taking a joke too far.

If the point of your posts is to point out T'Bonzs hypocrisy, have at it. I'm sure a few permabanned bastards here will cheer you on for a short while before they at least have the sense to move on. You and me both know the point of this is that you want to be unbanned and vindicated, so go get to work on that sucking bit, because as Bonz's chief lackey here, trust me when I say its your only hope. Maybe then you can quit griping about TrekBBS in a thread about TROLLKINGDOM supposedly falling.

Too long. Didn't read.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well goddamn...that's a conversation ender.

Newflash prickbreath: I don't care if you used to think I was cool, or what you think of me now. You're a fucking non-entity as far as I ever thought, so save it all for someone who gives a shit, ok?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
"TrekBBS picked on me" "ExIsle picked on me".

CU, you're a blatant & obvious troll. That's why they picked on you.

BlazerBoy

I....thought you didn't read it?????????????

Well, in any event, my opinion of you was just a plus, the rest of it is pretty much the way it is. You are like the little kid staring through the fence at the playground shouting at the other children who are playing. In the world of BBS, there is no lamer position, except perhaps for the person who thinks its cool to register 40 duals and have them debate each other.

Now why don't you run along and let the frog and his compatriots debate the fall of TK. Non entities like you and me have no place in such discussions.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Gagh said:
"TrekBBS picked on me" "ExIsle picked on me".

CU, you're a blatant & obvious troll. That's why they picked on you.

Gagh...how fucking dare you call me a troll? That hurts my feelings. :lol:

Oh wait..."blatant & obvious troll." Now that's hitting below the belt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
CoyoteUgly said:
Gagh...how fucking dare you call me a troll? That hurts my feelings. :lol:

Oh wait..."blatant & obvious troll." Now that's hitting below the belt.

It's true though, isn't it? Largely, you succeed in creating a stir, but that's only because they know exactly who you are, and what you're about before you go there. This kinda misses the point, wouldn't you say?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BlazerBoy said:
I....thought you didn't read it?????????????

Well, in any event, my opinion of you was just a plus, the rest of it is pretty much the way it is. You are like the little kid staring through the fence at the playground shouting at the other children who are playing. In the world of BBS, there is no lamer position, except perhaps for the person who thinks its cool to register 40 duals and have them debate each other.

Now why don't you run along and let the frog and his compatriots debate the fall of TK. Non entities like you and me have no place in such discussions.

What the fuck ever kid...I was the kid on the playground that was beating you up and fingering your sister.

Why do you keep spouting out your vomit? What combination of 6th grade level English words does it take to make you understand you don't mean jack?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Gagh said:
It's true though, isn't it? Largely, you succeed in creating a stir, but that's only because they know exactly who you are, and what you're about before you go there. This kinda misses the point, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, but I don't go away, and it gets worse from there. :D

BlazerBoy

CoyoteUgly said:
What the fuck ever kid...I was the kid on the playground that was beating you up and fingering your sister.

WAAAH WAAAAH, the teacher banned me from the playground for trying to act like a toughie. She's a whore and doesn't know how to be a teacher.

CoyoteUgly said:
Why do you keep spouting out your vomit? What combination of 6th grade level English words does it take to make you understand you don't mean jack?

Laughable. This isn't about me. I'm not banned, and I'm not mad at T'Bonz. I'm just giving you the spectators viewpoint on your hapless struggles to take on the evil T'Bonz regime. You fancy yourself a public troll, learn to handle the peanut gallery better.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Who said I was banned from TrekBBS...the CU account is.

And dude, why do you keep prattling on?

BlazerBoy

So let me get this straight, hack. You got CU banned for being a fool. You have X numbers of duals. (Which is doubtful) Yet you go on and on and on over here about how evil and hateful T'Bonz is and how is so awful she would dare ban you still. If your only point in all of this is to just give her a hard time, and not to get CU unbanned, then what a sad plight. Surely there is some other activities that you can spend your activites on that are more productive or serve some real purpose, online or not.

As for why I keep responding, I do so because I can and because you do to. If you don't like me "stalking you", then go complain to Bonz about it. I'm sure she'll talk to MM and have me banned for it. Stop whining and complaigning like a slighted bitch and I'll shut up.