THE FALL OF TROLL KINGDOM!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BlazerBoy said:
So let me get this straight, hack. You got CU banned for being a fool. You have X numbers of duals. (Which is doubtful) Yet you go on and on and on over here about how evil and hateful T'Bonz is and how is so awful she would dare ban you still. If your only point in all of this is to just give her a hard time, and not to get CU unbanned, then what a sad plight. Surely there is some other activities that you can spend your activites on that are more productive or serve some real purpose, online or not.

Run back outside and look at the sign on the building. Moron.

As for why I keep responding, I do so because I can and because you do to. If you don't like me "stalking you", then go complain to Bonz about it. I'm sure she'll talk to MM and have me banned for it. Stop whining and complaigning like a slighted bitch and I'll shut up.

Yeah, I'll do that...right after you grow a set and go straight.

BlazerBoy

Don't try the "This is Troll Kingdom" line on me, ameteur. I know what Troll Kingdom is more than you ever will. I was here when the doors first opened, I was here when you regged, and I'll be here long after you sink into a depression over your sad online existence and leave.

Come back when you have an actual argument and a leg to stand on other than trying to make a feeble stab at me. You've been pwned by TK itself and are to stupid to even know it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Why are you still babbling?

No one gives a shit who you were when and where.

BlazerBoy

You need to be schooled.

First rule of Trolling. You are an institution unto yourself. Do not use phrases like "No one thinks this" or "Everyone thinks that." Speak in the singular form, referring to only yourself, because as one entity here, and especialy in your case, you have no backing to make claims for anyone else.

Let me know when your head is clear enough for another lesson.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No I really mean it...no one gives a shit. I took a fucking poll last week, and it was a unanimous vote: you suck.

And don't give me lessons, smegmabreath...I've got you jumping back in everytime I post. :D

BlazerBoy

OH HO! This is rich. You've got ME coming back for each post. We already know what my part in this charade is, what's yours?

Incidentally, if I'm making the "widdle boy who would be troll-king" uptight, then you can ignore me or even put me on ignore. That is what the children do when people are mean to them and say bad things.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You're spouting the same shit over and over again. Please come up with something new to amuse me.

BlazerBoy

Oh, but I'm not a troll, nor do I ever claim to be one. I'll never find myself in CU's situation, so thats not even a factor. My only aim is to show him how annoying he is by being equally annoying. If thats trolling, good or bad, then so be it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
New material please.

Someone hit BB...he's skipping.

BlazerBoy

Don't tell me that's all you have. How sad.

Madonna said it best.

"Take a bow, the night is over
This masquerade is getting older
Lights are low, the curtains down
There's no one here"

Thank you for playing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I suppose I am wasting my time and spending mental energy trading tit-for-tat with a pretentious little faggot such as yourself whose main contribution to society is the fact that he was shitting his diapers when I was grown and making my own living. I'm moving on to other topics, and I suggest you do the same.

In fact, here's another suggestion: draw yourself a warm bath. Go into the kitchen and find something sharp...those ginzu knives you bought should do the trick. Slip into the bath, and slash your wrists. Slash lengthways so the damage can't be patched up should you inevitably chicken out.

I suggest you do this tonight and save the coming political regime the trouble of killing you...it won't be long before homosexuality will be punishable by death.

Later. ;)

Virginia

coyote, just accept you're shit-for-brains, stop whining and get on with life.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes, I'm beginning to get it.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
Virginia said:

He has more brains than many of the babies who come here to sample and distribute fine whine.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Virginia said:

He's pretty dense, isn't he?

Fuck you. Next topic.

BlazerBoy

Whoa, your troll powah level just jumped off the scale with that one. And extra points for my burning asshole, too. Impressive.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
T'Bonz said:
LOL. I'd like to use that quote. :mrgreen:

It has equal application, Lucy...so take it and sticky it.