The Flash

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm watching The Flash a day early so I only have to watch one show every night. lol

SPOILERS SPOILER ALERT OK

This one is Resurrection. Barry is pissing me off AS USUAL. The constipation face about rescuing Ronnie! As if he wouldn't do anything to rescue Iris, even if she didn't want to be rescued. lol So dumb. At least Frost, with her terrible blue lipstick, is willing to help. EVEN IF IT IS WRONG. Of course this is going to turn out a tragedy and Ronnie will explode or something. OF COURSE IT WAS WRONG. The new villain looks really cool, though.
No spoiler alert needed for me. I'm several episodes past this one. I could so spoil things for you and others.

Wish I could watch one episode a night. It seems all my cable tv and streaming shows really like Wednesday and Thursday.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watch them on the internet so I can watch them the same time as Wacky. Otherwise, WHY SUFFER?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WookieLover77 didn't spell "Wookiee" correctly so how much of a lover can they really be?

Did evil Ronnie say he's "Destro" at the end? Isn't that a guy from G.I. Joe?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought he said something like stormfront but maybe it was deathfront? Deathstorm? I DONT'KNOW.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't understand why Iris's time sickness isn't like a major storyline. They're all off chasing deathstorm, and the still force just evaporated. Seems like Iris should have a main story line. I DON'T KNOW. How did she get time sick? CISCO WOULD FIGURE IT OUT. :rwmad: They're just going to hang out in the fancy place while time unravels. OH SNAP, whatshisface is back.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING (now I want to play Kingdom Rush)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't understand why Iris's time sickness isn't like a major storyline. They're all off chasing deathstorm, and the still force just evaporated. Seems like Iris should have a main story line. I DON'T KNOW. How did she get time sick? CISCO WOULD FIGURE IT OUT. :rwmad: They're just going to hang out in the fancy place while time unravels. OH SNAP, whatshisface is back.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING (now I want to play Kingdom Rush)
I suspect the time sickness storyline is because the actress that plays Iris needed time off for something and needed to be written out of the show for a few episodes.

CaptainWacky

Iris only ever seems to interact with one or two characters at a time. Maybe Candice Patton hates most of the cast.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So Barry and the team deal with a monster they can't fight or catch, while Iris deals with a situation she can't fight against, and is a mystery that's been dragging on for weeks.

It honestly feels like they were suddenly given a bunch of extra episodes and had no idea what to do with them so just padded everything out way longer than they needed to.

CaptainWacky

And both situations will be resolved by Barry making a speech about love.

CaptainWacky

Caity will just stand in a fridge for a few minutes and she'll get ice powers or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh no!!!

THEY WILL RESURRECT HER SOMEHOW.

CaptainWacky

Iris will be sitting in a room by herself during the funeral for no adequately explained reason.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I had to watch the flash instead of westworld because REASONS.

It was a pretty good sad episode.

CaptainWacky

Why were Allegra and Cecile out fighting crime without disguises on?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do you think Caitlin will resurrect Frost or will she create a monster?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why were Allegra and Cecile out fighting crime without disguises on?
Because they don't give a fuck. Same reason Barry is always taking off his mask in public. Sure it's usually a deserted alley or something but people could walk by and see him unmasked. Same reason he leaves his Flash costume out on display at Star Labs despite not wanting people to know The Flash operates out of Star Labs.

CaptainWacky

He used to vibrate his face to disguise it. He's too lazy to do that now.

Do you think Caitlin will resurrect Frost or will she create a monster?

AN ICE MONSTER.

CaptainWacky

CANDICE PATTON SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR A LOWER NUMBER OF EPISODES THAN THE REST OF THE CAST SO IRIS HAS TO DISAPPEAR TO ANOTHER DIMENSION TWICE A SEASON.

At least they remembered Nora is gay.