The Flash

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm now three episodes behind, the thought of having to watch three episodes is almost too much to bear.

At least they uncancelled Magnum.

The Question

Eternal
You know that as long as you people keep watching this garbage, they're just going to keep inflicting it on you. You do know that... right?
I Give Up GIF

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What's the deal with the cartoon tiger thingy?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't remember a cartoon tiger thingy.

CaptainWacky

The one with Barry turning into an old man wasn't bad. Felt like an earlier season episode.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wow, old Barry is even dumber than young Barry!

I can't believe he destroyed everything in Caitlin's laboratory and then just left her there in the mess. He's a fucking douche.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

TOUGH LOVE.

CaptainWacky

This week's wasn't bad either. Allegra is cute.

It's funny how Barry doesn't care at all that Iris is missing (AGAIN) and Caitlin was just reduced to a brief cameo (AGAIN).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Allegra is cute, but she makes terrible decisions. ALSO, they always have inspirational speeches during a crisis when time is of the essence! I'm glad she got to be the hero of the episode, tho. Taylor won't be a mean girl anymore.

Barry have a chit chat with Thawne is stupid, too. (Barry is so annoying)

Poor Caitlin.

Will Meena Dhawan turn heel?

CaptainWacky

Barry's her mentor so yeah she'll probably end up blowing up a school or something.

CaptainWacky

This week's was pretty good. I mean, there's been A MILLION Thawnes now. And it's still weird NOBODY mentions Iris. And Danielle Panabaker is pregnant again so Caity only appears from the chest up. And Cecile walking around fighting crimes without a mask is dumb. And is that the end of that weird Diggle story that's been playing out over six different shows for like three years?

But yeah, pretty good!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I knew Meena was going to turn evil! BUT EOBARD ISN'T? lol THEY SAVED EACH OTHER!!!

CaptainWacky

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FINALLY.

CaptainWacky

Giving powers to a Thrawne, ANOTHER BRILLIANT IDEA FROM BARRY FUCKING ALLEN.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The negative forces drained Barry of his powers, and then just snap out so they can come back to fight him when he gets his shit together! lol

The most interesting stuff going on is Cecile becoming the most powerful meta.