Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The *Genuine* TK post your pic 2006 edition

all shots taken from the same angle - same wall - i suspect there is but one free-standing wall in that place - and yes no furniture besides the desk which holds the pc

very bleak indeed

Conchaga said:
Yeah, the cigs would be appreciated. But, I've got a 12 pack of Stella Artois in the fridge.

Stella is the shit. I've just got lame Mythos and a few Amstel downstairs. Few cans of Stella wouldn't go a miss.

yep gotcha mentalist!

but seriously your bleak surroundings would tend to explain in no uncertain terms your penchant for dictatorial power, your delusions of grandeur and your napoleonic complex - i am surprised that you are not a serial killer - staring at that single wall all day long should have driven you to murder by now

This photo is one month old. I'm not sure the haircut and blonde do much for me.

122042.jpg

lol
I'd post my pic but y'all already know what I look like in more ways than 1 so neener neener neener!

Bladev1 said:
lol
I'd post my pic but y'all already know what I look like in more ways than 1 so neener neener neener!
Oh please don't.

*Attempts to burn out those brain cells with a hot poker again* *Fails* *Shivers*